News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

I cannot get this song out of my head no matter how hard I try.

Static

Dudeman

Gosh I wish I could agree. The instrumentalists are, as always, fantastic, but the guy singing is...hard to listen to. I swear he's consistently a little flat.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Olimar12345

Sounds like it's too low of a key for him.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Static

Yeah after I kept listening to it for awhile I'm starting to notice that... I like his voice lol but it just sounds off a lot in this song.

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Static

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mastersuperfan

How are these DGS character themes just so goddamn good

Kazuma Asōgi
[close]

Susato Mikotoba
[close]

Sherlock Holmes
[close]

Not gonna lie, I wasn't too fond of this music when it was first released, but after watching the subbed videos for Cases 1 and 2, I think this game might now even take the spot for my favorite AA soundtrack. It's just that great

(Also probably has something to do with the fact that the characters themselves are just as amazing)
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

swimswamit

Insaneintherain is doing a youtube livestream in about an hour and a half :)

swimswamit

Idk if you guys know verdegrand but he was a very popular video game pianist who had to leave bc of physical problems.
This was one of his best:

Anyway, he's back now on a new channel now which is awesome for me since i'm a big fan. Here's his first vid:

Maelstrom

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost