News:

All Hail President Bowser!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

I forgot this existed. This is pretty funky.
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Sebastian

Wow, you were NOT joking, Dudeman. xD
That was worth the listen.

swimswamit

Quote from: Dudeman on June 16, 2017, 07:52:03 PMWell it's a good thing I suddenly remembered de Blob for no reason, because that gave me an excuse to listen to this again.
THE NOSTALGIA
THE GROOVE
I BEG OF YOU STOP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING AND LISTEN
:o I forgot all about this! I don't even know if it's a good game or not, I just remember blindly loving all of it

LeviR.star

Quote from: swimswamit on June 19, 2017, 05:17:55 PM:o I forgot all about this! I don't even know if it's a good game or not, I just remember blindly loving all of it

I've played both games, haven't beaten either, but they were pretty fun.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Static

swimswamit

Quote from: Static on June 24, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

This is absolutely beautiful
insane's so great
I think Eterna Forest is my favorite of his, didn't even like it that much in-game but he did so many great things with it.

InsigTurtle

Last high school exam in my life tomorrow. So of course, I'm listening to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npuuTBlEb1U

Nebbles

Words don't describe the joy this brings me.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

Maelstrom

help
I have been inducted into the cult of homestuck music

InsigTurtle

LeviR.star

I'm loving this soundtrack! They managed to remix a 4-measure music from a 1992 game! This is brilliant!

If you listen closely, you can still hear the original!

Edit: I'm listening to the entire OST right now, and I love all of it.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mastersuperfan

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

InsigTurtle

Took me a moment, there. I was like, "Hang on, that isn't a real game..."

LeviR.star

I never really listened to Castlevania music that much, but I happened to come across this one, and it really stuck out to me. I put me in a mood that I can't really explain. Sadness? I'm not exactly sure.

I found that Tobbeh99 had arranged this while he was still on the site, and I wanted to open his music file, but it said the Dropbox link was disabled. So, in memory of one of his beloved tracks, I have re-arranged it as he would have, under his name and formatting, minus the Steinway Piano soundfont.

Castle (Password).mus

I wish Tobbeh was still on the site. He was a great arranger, no matter how much he "blogged" in the forums.