News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Dudeman

[clicks video]
Ohhh, Braix, thank you for posting thi--
[0:12]
GOD DAMMIT
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

WaluigiTime64

Quote from: Dudeman on September 26, 2016, 08:56:54 PM[clicks video]
Ohhh, Braix, thank you for posting thi--
[0:12]
GOD DAMMIT
^^^^
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Dudeman

okay that should have said [0:12] and I could have sworn I typed that and it's fixed now but idk what I was doing
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

Spoiler
[close]
edit: Nvm, this one's better

Sebastian

BlackDragonSlayer

Rebel Rebel, Starman, Ziggy Stardust, Space Oddity, Let's Dance, and pretty much every CCR song. Also been listening to Phantoms by Freezepop recently. And a bunch of other 60's-90's music (video game music too!), because now I have my own campus radio show (or will, once they go live)!!!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Maelstrom

InsigTurtle

I've never really liked this kind of music, but it's very interesting

InsigTurtle

The Deku Trombonist

There's nothing like some sweet, sweet muzak to brighten your day.

cashwarrior1

Well I was trying to find the name to a popular circus song with the xylophone as one of the main instruments and I came across this video and it's actually very interesting!