News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I'm having trouble not listening to this every few minutes.
Undertale if you don't like that sort of thing
[close]
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

For anyone interested in Organ, this is badass.
what is shitpost

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Sebastian

BrainyLucario

Wow...you actually posted.....glad to see more new people on the forums!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Magic Mole

Love this guy. He's obviously not the most technical player around, but he captures the mood of the things he plays so well. Also the SS soundtrack is amazing.

mikey

unmotivated

Yoshi's Woolly World soundtrack.
Wow, this is amazing.
So many incredible themes.
Listen to this one, for example:
How come we haven't gotten arrangements of some of these themes yet?

InsigTurtle

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

AwesomeYears

A bit late but a shame that he passed away so suddenly, fortunately he died peacefully. Played some of his records today, damn he sounds great.

As for my song of the post, a pop jazz band called Incognito, have listened to their songs on my iPod for a long time. It seems like all the songs I've linked the last few posts on this topic have intros that doesn't even sound remotely like the main song, if the intros put you off, skip the intro if you like but listen to the actual song plz ;)

The Balloon-o-Rama soundtrack, which is among the absolute favourites of mine. I've listened to it a lot, but it keeps getting better as I get to know more about music.
https://youtu.be/gIsqKscxuvE
This video is of the music for the first ten levels, which is not necessarily my favourite theme, but it seemed logical to share that one.