News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: DrP on February 01, 2015, 01:23:26 AM
This album was pretty good, though definitely not on par with their older stuff. The music video for the song has Nick Offerman trying to be German, which is silly.

Boards of Canada is great

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

Been jamming out to the Four Seasons lately.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

my man vivaldi been layin down some sick beats yo

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Oh man, I traded a few of my Rob McConnell CDs to a buddy at work today for a few of his Bob Florence CDs and life is fantastic. :F
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

Olimar12345

Quote from: Jompa on February 03, 2015, 10:49:47 PMAt least for the other guy.

Well we traded copies, ofc. Wouldn't get rid of the originals. Seemed like an even trade to me, since Bob Florence's big band is just as hip as McConnell and the Boss Brass, if not hipper.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

DrP

Listened to some old playlists today and came across this #indieEDM (well, it used to be)

Waddle Bro

^This has been my dedicated alarm for over a year now:

McDucky

Maelstrom

Quote from: McDucky on February 06, 2015, 01:44:15 PM月のオルゴール http://timelessberry.com/material/item/mp3/tsukioru.mp3
Do you think this could be arranged for piano?
Getting a 404

This is so incredible I am at a loss for words right now.