News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloop

^^ that and I don't like rap

However,
Thomas always listens this (and some other songs) when he's going to sleep and now I'm addicted to it.

Waddle Bro

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 21, 2014, 04:48:08 PMThat video's title makes no sense. Trap=/=music
I also think trap is one of the worse EDM genres but that doesn't mean there isn't some good trap out there man
(although I do think what zoroark posted was the shitty standard trap w/ rap)

Galantis - You (Brillz Remix) [Psychic Type Refix], the artist also made a really good mashup with Alice Deejay's legendary Better Off Alone and that song(and he has made two tracks where he samples Pokemon Red/Blue called "Pocket Monsters" and "Victory Road")!

Maelstrom

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

McDucky

Maelstrom

Xenoblade Chronicles X -- Full version of E3 2013 trailer music
Hiroyuki Sawano
http://xenobladex.jp/media/xeno_sound2.mp3

Jompa

Just some christmas big band stuff if no one minds
Birdo for Smash

JDMEK5

I must confess that I'm a bit of a metalhead. ::)

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SuperFireKirby

Fuckin' love Motorhead.

Also, this song features possibly the funkiest horn section I think I've ever heard. Also, St. Vincent is a fucking gnarly guitarist(though it's not displayed in this song at all).

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maelstrom

ThatGamer

Aww, I planned to make this thread, too bad it's already taken. :(
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 02, 2015, 09:20:38 PMAww, I planned to make this thread, too bad it's already taken. :(
O ye of little faith.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: ThatGamer on January 02, 2015, 09:20:38 PMAww, I planned to make this thread, too bad it's already taken. :(

and now back to your regularly scheduled thread

me irl
[close]

Magic Mole

Pokemon Crystal. Is. My. Childhood.
I will never stop listening to this soundtrack.