News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 02, 2014, 09:53:04 PMYay french music
Haven't heard that since high school!!

I find it funny that she's saying "Je ne veux pas travailler" (I don't want to work) and I listened to this at work and I thought "moi aussi" (me too)

Yugi

DrP

Jon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onKrpUeocUk

I hear this song every night at work on the "playlist" they play, and I've kinda fallen in love with it.

Maelstrom

DonValentino

^Beautiful.

This sir just earned a subscription:

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InsigTurtle

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

SuperFireKirby

ALREADY GOT THAT SHIT PREORDERED ON VINYL. Saw them perform that song(and a couple others) live, so I wasn't overly excited for the new single(which is awesome btw), but A NEW FUCKING ALBUM. GAHHHHHH

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 16, 2014, 12:30:24 PMALREADY GOT THAT SHIT PREORDERED ON VINYL. Saw them perform that song(and a couple others) live, so I wasn't overly excited for the new single(which is awesome btw), but A NEW FUCKING ALBUM. GAHHHHHH
IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS!

But you can't rush the creative genius

BUT I AM SO EXCITED. I need a bigger place so I can set up my turntable. I keep buying music on vinyl but I can't play because I have no room (and my turntable is 500 miles away).

SO FUCKING EXCITED

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

That video's title makes no sense. Trap=/=music

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!