News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 02, 2014, 09:53:04 PMYay french music
Haven't heard that since high school!!

I find it funny that she's saying "Je ne veux pas travailler" (I don't want to work) and I listened to this at work and I thought "moi aussi" (me too)

Yugi

DrP

Jon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onKrpUeocUk

I hear this song every night at work on the "playlist" they play, and I've kinda fallen in love with it.

Maelstrom

DonValentino

^Beautiful.

This sir just earned a subscription:

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

InsigTurtle

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

DrP

SuperFireKirby

ALREADY GOT THAT SHIT PREORDERED ON VINYL. Saw them perform that song(and a couple others) live, so I wasn't overly excited for the new single(which is awesome btw), but A NEW FUCKING ALBUM. GAHHHHHH

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on December 16, 2014, 12:30:24 PMALREADY GOT THAT SHIT PREORDERED ON VINYL. Saw them perform that song(and a couple others) live, so I wasn't overly excited for the new single(which is awesome btw), but A NEW FUCKING ALBUM. GAHHHHHH
IT'S BEEN 8 YEARS!

But you can't rush the creative genius

BUT I AM SO EXCITED. I need a bigger place so I can set up my turntable. I keep buying music on vinyl but I can't play because I have no room (and my turntable is 500 miles away).

SO FUCKING EXCITED

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SuperFireKirby

That video's title makes no sense. Trap=/=music

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!