News:

Up-to-date news?! Preposterous!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 06, 2014, 12:49:41 AMUgh... Mumford, Train, and fun. A trinity of awful for certain.
Yeah, but I was in college and I liked stupid things.

I usually skip over their songs nowadays. I can't retroactively change my lists, though.

But just as I have listened to the Mowgli's album constantly over a 5 day period, I am currently doing that with this American Author's album. (so it means AA is in my top with the Mowglis, the Killers, Imagine Dragons, Walk the Moon and others).

Also, just got some stuff by the Weepies. Some of their music is pretty nice! And got the new We Are Scientists album, too.

Can't wait for Foster the People in two weeks!

SlowPokemon

I'm absolutely loving the new Layton soundtrack

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Yugi

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

Jompa

^We played that in our big band at my school's fosstival last year. Twas awesome.
Birdo for Smash

FierceDeity

^so jealous. In my high school big band, the director would have let us play tank, but the trumpet section didn't have the chops. Sooooooo frustratiiiiinnngggg

Jompa

We played Tank too with me on alto. ofc in a musical high school we actually had the trumpets for it. Y'know one of those crazy passages goes up to G like above the already above the ledges G. Insane.
We've also played Too Good Too Bad, What Planet is This?, Rush and Yo Pumpkin Head.
Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Probably the most impossible-not-to-love song ever.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

It's so hard not to hate that song! I haven't heard it a while!!

I got my hands on the new Foster the People album!! Super excited about that!

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on March 15, 2014, 12:13:52 AMObviously you have no soul.
It was a song one of my roommates played when I was a freshman. We used to play it when we were drunk.

It is a shitty song but I associate it with drinking (should've explained that)

McDucky

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bloop

how much i love metal you don't even know <3_<3

McDucky