What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

Waddle Bro

This game is so addicting, like dear lord. Highly recommending buying it.

Jompa

CLICK PLAY -->
And then don't do anything else for nine minutes
Birdo for Smash

Yugi

I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who posts in this thread anymore, but I'm currently in love with MadWorld soundtrack. I understand that no-one on the forum likes rap, but even if you don't, you might want to give it a try.

This song has a great buildup, and it seems that the singer is making chainsaw noises as he sings it, which is a nice touch, as the main weapon in the game is a chainsaw. The Lyrics don't make much sense at first, but it becomes clear on what they mean as you play the game.

But seriously give this a listen.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Yugi on December 17, 2013, 01:19:32 AMI'm pretty sure that I'm the only one who posts in this thread anymore, but I'm currently in love with MadWorld soundtrack. I understand that no-one on the forum likes rap, but even if you don't, you might want to give it a try.
I like rap. Intelligent rap, anyways(Mos Def, Aesop Rock and P.O.S. are my favs). And I love the Madworld soundtrack, it fits the game so perfectly.

Also, this song. So much wonderful melancholy.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

You know

Getting continually curbstomped by Seth makes you realize how damm catchy his theme is.

Pit0010

Dat arrangement...too good...
Must arrange...for violin...now...
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

Jompa

Birdo for Smash

SuperFireKirby

Usually not a huge fan of this kind of music, but I make a big exception for this guy.