News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MassiveMayhem

Turnabout Jazz Soul is so good. Gahhhh. So Jazzy.
Arrangement Project? It's a maybe.

tfender7

Twilight Princess <3
Alto Sax
Life without music would A#/Bb
Lady GaGa <3

spitllama

Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

Holy fuck, this was released today and is totally fantastic: http://www.metroidorchestra.com/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: MassiveMayhem on March 15, 2013, 05:00:37 PM
Turnabout Jazz Soul is so good. Gahhhh. So Jazzy.

That's very good.
Where can I buy/download it?
Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Yugi

WHY IS THIS SO CATCHY.

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FSM-Reapr

This song brings me good memories from the Pori Jazz last fall.

:')

JDMEK5

Last friday our local orchestra played The Pirates Of The Carribean to the movie which was being played on a big screen above them.
It. Blew. Me. Away.

Of course the greatest part was the credits (why else would you beat a video game other than to hear the epic music at the end?) because they always break out into the main theme (and this was no exception).
As they played that final bit, I had non-stop chills running down my spine.

Out of the corner of my eye, I also spotted someone leaving as soon as the screen went black with the staff roll..
What's the point of being there if you're only watching the movie?!
In fact, a lot of people were prepared to get up and get their coats... But then they saw everyone else who could/was appreciating good musical literature, and didn't move and listened with everyone else.

My band teacher was one of the percussionists which made it extra special.

In case you're wondering, here's the "main theme" (not live to which there is no comparison at all):
They started at 00:05. Not directly from the very beginning.

^ This is also what I'm listening to right now.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

SlowPokemon

I can't agree that the Pirates music is excellent. It is catchy and whatnot though, and good for what it is, but it's so overplayed in my opinion. The best Pirates music is the new themes introduced in the third and fourth film, I think.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

JDMEK5

I haven't really heard it played all that much so I can't really relate there... The best song in the whole series is the main theme though; "He's A Pirate".
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

TheZeldaPianist275

Quote from: SlowPokemon on March 26, 2013, 07:11:33 AMI can't agree that the Pirates music is excellent. It is catchy and whatnot though, and good for what it is, but it's so overplayed in my opinion. The best Pirates music is the new themes introduced in the third and fourth film, I think.

This.  The third took it so far with its variations.

JDMEK5

Quit ruining my epic night guys! :P
It was good enough for me and that's what counts. Especially since I missed Video Games Live last year.... (I was so sad..)

My Arrangements

Yugi

My favourite version of Clash on the Big Bridge by far.