What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

Okay, blueflower has nearly convinced me to play the MOTHER series just from hearing this song:

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

Danny Elfman's score for Hitchcock. Beautiful, I mean to see the movie soon.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

Quote from: Dudeman on February 27, 2013, 07:01:47 PMOkay, blueflower has nearly convinced me to play the MOTHER series just from hearing this song:

*Youtube link*
You must! There are even better battle themes at the very end of the game, but don't spoil it for yourself!

Oh, and you have to play Mother 2 first. Not 3.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

GaryOak

I'm nostalging with Sonic music. This was one of the first pieces which made me think that video game music is real music. The year must have been like 1998. 15 years ago...I feel old.

And now I really gotta play Sonic 3 & Knuckles again.
In Finnish hunting culture it is common for hunters to shoot everything that moves, sometimes even themselves.

Quote from: Saria
I love you. <3
Quote from: Bubbles
I love you
Quote from: Waddle Bro
<3 u2 Gary

JDMEK5

A sensation for the ears I've never heard in anything before.
Those crescendos and sound effects drive me nuts! It's fantastic!
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dudeman

Quote from: JDMEK5 on March 03, 2013, 07:23:09 PM

A sensation for the ears I've never heard in anything before.
Those crescendos and sound effects drive me nuts! It's fantastic!
YES. Most of the PBR soundtrack is amazing.
I love Joe's Theme from that game. Jazz, man...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

dahans

I have recently rediscovered the magic of the soundtrack of SMG....
I should start arranging again...
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

I've literally had Gershwin's Porgy and Bess on repeat for the past 2 weeks, and just got the 1993 filming of the same recording in the mail.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Yugi

Dudeman

Okay, how many of you remember this game? And this incredibly catchy piece?

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

OH MAH GAWD The memories! Thank you, Dudeman, for reminding me that us 90's kids had a kick ass childhood!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

That was the second game I ever played right after Super Mario 64. I played them not even 1 hour apart.

We were at a Holiday Inn for some reason when I was about 6 or 7, and I was so excited that I got sick right in the parking lot.
(The next morning at breakfast I left for a second to throw up in the bathroom)
But since I was sick, I couldn't go swimming. So we rented a Nintendo 64 for the room, (now you can rent GameCube at some Holiday Inns) and I got to stay in the room playing games all day while everyone else went swimming.
That's when I played my first game: Super Mario 64, but after a while traded it at the counter for LEGO Racers, and after I was tired of that, switched that out for Kirby 64.

That year for New Year's I got a Nintendo 64. (Which by that point was about 8 years old)
Along with it we got Super Mario 64.
Shortly after my uncle gave me his old copy of Mischief Makers.
About 2 years after I got Diddy Kong Racing.
And about maybe 3 or 4 years prior to the present day I got LEGO Racers; remembering those fond memories I had of it.
Kirby 64 came with Kirby's Dream Collection but I haven't actually got around to trying it again..

EDIT: And as for what I'm listening to right now:

My Arrangements