News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

All right, that's it. I need to go play Black or White version if just for this song:
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I'm really tempted to say slowpoke.jpg but honestly I love that song so much I can't bring myself to.

Yeah go play BW, it's fantastic.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Dudeman listen to the B2/W2 version of that song. It's even better!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dudeman

Hmm...I have to disagree. Too much techno. Plus it's not swing all the way through anymore. :(
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I like both versions of the song, but I'd have to agree that the original is better. The remix is more intense though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Olimar12345

^That piece is wonderful! Have you gotten a chance to see the score?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Olimar12345

Well, It's graphically notated, so the score looks like a mess xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

Why am I listening to this.

Why. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

SuperFireKirby

Cuz Hidan is teh best. I'm so much less motivated to watch the show now that his awesomeness isn't there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!