News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

All right, that's it. I need to go play Black or White version if just for this song:
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I'm really tempted to say slowpoke.jpg but honestly I love that song so much I can't bring myself to.

Yeah go play BW, it's fantastic.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

spitllama

Dudeman listen to the B2/W2 version of that song. It's even better!
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Dudeman

Hmm...I have to disagree. Too much techno. Plus it's not swing all the way through anymore. :(
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

I like both versions of the song, but I'd have to agree that the original is better. The remix is more intense though.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Yugi

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Olimar12345

^That piece is wonderful! Have you gotten a chance to see the score?
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

UnknownKirbyMan

Quote from: Nakah on October 28, 2013, 11:27:22 AM
I always respect my local poison herbalist.

Olimar12345

Well, It's graphically notated, so the score looks like a mess xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

Why am I listening to this.

Why. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

SuperFireKirby

Cuz Hidan is teh best. I'm so much less motivated to watch the show now that his awesomeness isn't there.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!