What are you listening to right now?

Started by Ricky, January 30, 2013, 09:18:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

(If you haven't yet, go check out all of this guy's covers. They're all really good.)

Maelstrom

BlackDragonSlayer

This keeps playing on the radio.

Last I checked, pretty much all the Beatles music has been purged from Youtube. Fortunately, this is a great cover, if not as good as or better than the original.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

At the moment, I'm redownloading and converting Simcity 3000's soundtrack for my MP3 player, as I didn't have even half of the songs on there, and I had them on it in a lower quality than I'd like nowadays.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiVYs-VB55U&index=6&list=PL21A5B193C0C5D166
This is such an incredible soundtrack!

MaestroUGC

I always found it amusing that Paul wrote a song in Fats' style and then he later covered it, like it came full circle.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Olimar12345

Maynard at just 20 years old, and the second time through it that night:

Wow. Just, wow.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

swimswamit

Just finished up sgt. Pepper, ziggy stardust, what's going on , and starting on highway 51 revisited. Rolling stone's 500 album list isn't in the best order, but the albums they have on there are all very good.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mastersuperfan

Everyone, please stop what you are doing and listen to this masterpiece for the full 30 minutes.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on February 11, 2016, 03:00:36 PMthere's also a huge difference in quality between 2000 songs and 2010 songs
Quote from: Latios212 on February 11, 2016, 03:29:24 PMThe difference between 2000 songs and 2010 songs is 10 songs.

Dudeman

I had a feeling what it was before I clicked. This is indeed a masterpiece.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

SlowPokemon

Obligatory blah blah, I'm bored with tonality post

I'm mostly joking but yeah atonal composers are what I'm a fan of right now, and weirdly I've been listening to a lot of Beethoven as well. I'm convinced that Sonata No. 29 in B-flat "Hammerklavier" is the greatest piece of piano music that will ever be written. Next time you have 45 minutes or so, listen to it. And follow along with the score (you can find it on IMSLP if you don't own a copy).

The first time I heard that piece, I was reading along with the score. About halfway through the first movement I started crying and literally just kept crying on and off throughout the entire sonata. The fugue movement at the end especially really shook me up. I joke about having had enough of tonality, but the truth is Beethoven has this very strange spiritual power over me. Anyone who knows me knows I'm an atheist, but I legitimately believe there is something supernatural about Beethoven's music. It's the closest I get to feeling like I believe in a god.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

Tobbeh99

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uikJTnmtgw

Change the lyrics to "99 problems but a job ain't one". And that literally how I feel atm.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh