Risen (Choose your own adventure Story)

Started by Yugi, January 28, 2013, 08:37:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Do not post in here unless you're me. Save discussion for the discussion thread.

Yugi

Chapter I: Begin

I woke up, looking around, I saw that my clock was at 8:00 AM.

"Odd, I was supposed to be woken up by the radio at 7:00", I said to myself, I decided to go brush my Teeth.

When I was walking to the bathroom, I heard a detached moan from outside, I continued my business as usual.

When brushing my teeth, I noticed the moan again, I decided to ignore it.

After finishing my bathroom duties. I heard the moan once again, accompined by a Scream.

Alerted, I ran to the window, to see what was going on.

One of my neighbours was screaming,instead of an arm he had a stump, with blood gushing out like a waterfall. His attacker was his wife. An above average size bite mark on her leg, and holding his husband's arm.

The man collapsed, and his wife bit him on the neck.

I turned away, and, looking at my front door I saw a hand trying to smash through the door.

I remembered that there were three things in my house that may help me.

In the attic, there was a toolbox with a hammer inside, I remembered that once one of my workmates got his finger crushed by a stray hammer.

In the kitchen, there was a lunchbox that I was going to take to work today, it has some food that I can ration.

In the laundry there is a first aid kit, it can treat minor wounds.

I heard a thunk on the door. "There isn't enough time to get all three". I thought.

TO BE CONTINUED.

In the discussion thread, I  have opened a poll on which two items our heroic protagonist will save.

Choose wisely.