News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Hardest/Easiest Songs on the site.

Started by Yugi, January 22, 2013, 04:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yugi

Can I please nominate Ocean Shrine Some of those chords are unplayable unless you have really streched out fingers.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Yugi on February 09, 2013, 05:36:16 PMCan I please nominate Ocean Shrine Some of those chords are unplayable unless you have really streched out fingers.
If it was a matter of ONLY stretching, it would be easy, but it's a matter of stretching AND speed.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

Well first Pokémon.. probably all of then.. nah just kidding but to name a few trainer battle, gym leader and champion(just wtf?) from R/B/Y.
Other songs are Tetris A, wow what an arrangement
The Tragic Prince, galoping 16th and a long song, good arrangement btw.
Boss Theme Medley form Brawl, lots of 16th looks hard.
Tal Tal Heights, Omg I want to see anyone actually play this arrangement.
Gourmet race and Athletic theme, both have a difficult left hand.
Battle with Gruntilda, got some fast parts.
Sonic 3 Hydrocity Zones, lots of fast runs, a bit messy sheet maybe.

Thats all I could come up with atm, have fun with the challenge. ^^
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Maelstrom

Ganondorf Battle (Ocarina of Time)
Opening (Link's Awakening)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 12, 2015, 07:57:01 PMThe Tragic Prince, galoping 16th and a long song, good arrangement btw.
I love that arrangement so much, but I'm never going to be able to play it.  :-\

And The Halberd (Kirby Super Star) is just impossible because you can't play a song arranged that badly as written. It's physically impossible.