News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Bubbles Does Art!

Started by Bubbles, January 12, 2013, 04:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Very nice job, Bubble Bobble!  :D
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

Kman I thought you did see it? Because of the thing...

And I think I'm actually getting a tablet really soon because one of my Christmas presents didnt work, so I'm returning it and getting ~$160, which I'll use for it :D

Kman96

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on February 09, 2013, 06:31:44 PMKman I thought you did see it? Because of the thing...
Nope! I had only seen your december pokemon blog! but hey, once the thing is finished, you should post that up here, too! :D
Party Hard!
[close]

Bubbles

Oh that thing XD I lasted 2 days until i started recycling old drawings, then I just stopped altogether around the 15 day mark ::)

Bubbles

Sheikah posting that video reminded me that I did this a few years back

almost exact copy because im a lazy shit who cant draw her own pictures

Bubbles

Now that the valentines are posted, I can finally post this :P

And yes, that is colored on Paint because this is from that difficult time to be an artist before I had any art programs at all

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

I did fanart of my favorite pokemon <3
Hauntish

This would probably make more sense to everyone if you know about Pokemon Fusion.

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

blueflower999

To be honest, I like BDS's fusions so much more. Too many of the ones on that site are just faces changed.

Also, Bubble Bobble's picture of Hauntish looks like Dito transformed into a Haunter in the anime. XD
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Bubbles

*dramatic stare*
this is because my club members are lazy

Bubbles

guys

i really like this drawing tablet :DD

Nebbles

Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel