News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

MLPFIM Discussion Thread

Started by Olimar12345, January 09, 2013, 07:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New opening?

Love it!
Hate it.
Meh, it's alright.
...was that Discord??

Olimar12345

Everybody vote I'm changing the poll soon :/
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New Poll: Secondary Six.

Derpy+Octavia <3
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Olimar12345

New poll will be up tomorrow. Stay tuned!

KefkaticFanatic

why did you have to spread this infection here

why

me irl
[close]

Olimar12345

TheZeldaPianist275

Olimar12345

Anyone actually watch the show? The new episode tomorrow is going to be SOOOOO AWESOME! I can't WAIT to see what Discord will do this time!

Here's the preview:

Nebbles

I... am curious to see how this is going to play out.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 18, 2013, 08:35:06 PMI watch the .MOV's. Does that count?

YES THAT COUNTS :J I can't wait for swag.MOV!

SuperFireKirby

BUT HE KEEPS DELAYING IT. DARN YOU HOTDIGGETYDEMON

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Olimar12345

I KNOW! I WANNA SEE THE AWESOME CONCLUSION. AND JAPPLEACK, I WANNA SEE HER TOO.

blueflower999

Bulbear! Blueflower999

Olimar12345

NEW POLL!

Fastest Wonderbolt!

Soarin and Fleetfoot obviously take the cake here :J

Nebbles

Watched the newest episode! I was pleasantly surprised! I thought this would be heavily catered to the fandom, but... it was very, very good. I liked this.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel