News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

MLPFIM Discussion Thread

Started by Olimar12345, January 09, 2013, 07:04:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New opening?

Love it!
Hate it.
Meh, it's alright.
...was that Discord??

Olimar12345

It has been brought to my attention that we need one of these here at NSM, so here you go. This thread will be for the general discussion of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The poll is subject to change, so for this first one, select your two favorite ponies from the mane six.

My favorite two are Rarity and Rainbow Dash xD
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

blueflower999

I like Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. But Pinkie Pie would be a close third. And so would Derpy, if she was on the poll.

Bronies will rule the world.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Jub3r7

Spike is the best pony. Why is he not on the list.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Nebbles

Rarity and Fluttershy are my two favorites without a doubt.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

OH GAWD, THIS THREAD EXISTS.

nah jk.

WHERE THE HECK IS DOCTOR WHOOVES? HE IS CLEARLY THE SUPERIOR PONY.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

EFitTrainr

I like food.

Olimar12345

Quote from: Olimar12345 on January 09, 2013, 07:04:33 PMThe poll is subject to change, so for this first one, select your two favorite ponies from the mane six.
Need to readz :P
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

SuperFireKirby

UMMMMM I'M PRETTY SHURE DOCTOR WHOOVES IS WAAAAAY MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT IDIOT TWILIGHT SPARKLE. COME ON, BRO. HAVE YOU EVEN WATCHED THE SHOW?

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

spitllama

What about The Legend of Korral
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

SuperFireKirby

YEAH, THE LEGEND OF KORRA IS BY FAR TEH BEST PONY.

spitllama

Submissions Page

SuperFireKirby

Doctor Whooves is an actual character in the show though(as far as I'm aware)

spitllama

Submissions Page

Olimar12345

Doctor Whooves = Time Turner, just as Derpy Hooves = Ditzy Doo. It's a fan name versus their real names :P

Waddle Bro