i guess so
1 (9.1%)
NO, HOW DARE HE?
3 (27.3%)
?? ?? ?? ??
1 (9.1%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Waddle Bro

The France theme fits the picture considering a very coll person visited France just a while ago.
Go find out. ;)

I'm too into Pokemon...

Jub3r7

Pictures, pictures everywhere.

And yes, it's based off of France.

^Chespin looks amazing, and this is mine forever.

Fennekin, based off the Fennel Fox, I have some friends who are obsessed with Fennel foxes before they were a pokemon???

Froakie has to be the most bad-ass frog I've seen. There was a screenshot of it using an ice type move, speculation might be that it becomes an ice type???
It's name could be slightly more original, but I'll get used to it!

Ah, here it is.

Pictures of the unnamed legendary Pokemon and close-ups!

More pictures of starters in action!

Yes, the new battle layout is also extremely amazing.

I'll take a small break from posting these pictures until the next page, which will feature the drool-inducing overworld.
The only reason my friends didn't see me foaming at the mouth today is because I know how to swallow!!!!
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

SlowPokemon

You sure do ;)

Okay that was really really bad but it was a joke guys

Jub and I just made out, nothing else
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Kman96

Party Hard!
[close]

spitllama

The grass starter looks like a Patrat with a hat.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: spitllama on January 08, 2013, 05:35:55 PMThe grass starter looks like a Patrat with a hat.
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 08, 2013, 01:06:52 PMTo quote my older brother:
"It looks like... what's that water starter?... Oshawott... plus Slowking."
The hat looks almost exactly the same shape as Slowking's hat...
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on January 08, 2013, 05:48:31 PMThe hat looks almost exactly the same shape as Slowking's hat...
Actually, it looks nothing like the Shellder on Slowking's head (it is NOT a hat)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 08, 2013, 05:12:07 PMThere was a screenshot of it using an ice type move, speculation might be that it becomes an ice type???
Well, Azumarill can learn Ice Beam and it's pure Water type, so it could just be straight Water. Besides, I'd think a Pokemon that would eventually gain Ice type would have some more snow motifs included (unless you count the fluffy stuff around its neck...).

EDIT: The deer legendary has X's for pupils.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Nebbles

God, the Y legendary <3

I'm really digging this so far.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Bubbles

Quote from: Waddle Bro on January 08, 2013, 04:11:22 PMI'm going to choose Chespin as my starter and name him Chespinben :3
<33333
But thats not stopping me from getting Fennekin

Since we know the legendaries, what do yuo think they are the legends of? They usually have some power or something, ex. Dialga and Celebi controlling time, the Thundorus/TornadusLandorus trio being...fertilizers? Im not actually sure XD

I think X might poop out rainbows and y could..I have no idea

Also what types might they be? If you think they are making new types I could see both of them being a light type, even though light isnt the most practical

Nebbles

I think the birdie is gonna be dark/flying.

The deer.... not sure.

spitllama

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on January 08, 2013, 07:22:52 PMI think X might poop out rainbows

Rainbows. The new type... it's rainbows. Good job Bubbles.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

Nebbles

Dudeman

"Doctor, I think I'm a legendary Pokemon!"
"Why's that?"
"RAINBOW!!"
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Bubbles

Quote from: Jub3r7 on January 08, 2013, 05:12:07 PM

I also love its colors. Not the rainbow horns specifically, but the white outlines instead of black on its body remind me of the twilight realm from TP

Im also assuming that their powre are linked somehow, like Dialga running time and Palkia space.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 08, 2013, 06:05:47 PMEDIT: The deer legendary has X's for pupils.
They could just be going with the XY theme, but Y doesnt have Y's for pupils. Maybe that means that X is cursed or has trouble with something that the other one needs to help with? Idk. And does anyone know what their japanese names are? I wouldnt be surprised if their names are actually X and Y, with their leader/partner being Z.

EDIT: Also X seems to resemble light, while Y is dark. Also it could have something to do with cells/gender?