B-K's Compositions (Several New Tracks!)

Started by B-Kpianist, May 03, 2008, 09:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetroidHunter26

B-Kpianist

ANNOUNCEMENT- GO TO THE MAIN TOPIC!

New song (Enhanced with really good SoundFonts thanks to Smouvy from RWP):

Nutty Farms (Newly Enhanced!)
Level Music + Underwater and Interior

Witchy Isles (Newly Enhanced thanks to Smouvy from RWP!)
Level Music

MetroidHunter26

Hey cool soundtrack cover and stuff LOL there awsome! ;D

B-Kpianist

I've started a new project. My Banjo-style project is done for now, the only thing I'm waiting for is for my friend to enhance the banjo songs to sound better. I'm starting project with more Viva Piñata style music. Here's my first one, it's called "Day Time". I think you'll be rather surprised at this composition. It's EXTREMELY different from my other songs (well a lot different anyways). PLZ leave feedback for this one! there'll be more though ;)

PS. Planning to Orchestrate this piece (or use really high quality soundfonts).

B-Kpianist

Wow- the home-made composition board is like... dead.
Anyways, I've been putting up YouTube Vids of all my songs, they sound much better now and most of em include an interior and or underwater version. Check em' out por favor! :)

scooterulez

I like the new one that you posted. It's really different like you said.

MetroidHunter26

Hey BK can you give me the link to those soundfonts? and tell me how to use them ;D

B-Kpianist

errr... i didn't use soundfonts, I gave em' to my friend Smouvy at the RareWitchProject who  took my midi and re-created it using B-K soundfonts. If you wanna get in contact with him, join the RWP and then PM him :) I do know however, that he used FL Studios, but idk if the soundfonts with it.

@Scooterulez: Thanks :)

B-Kpianist

new song in the main topic. Called Grimo's Gulf :)

B-Kpianist

I have several new tracks- haven't updated here in a long time. Well, check out Medieval Castle and Banjo-Universe, they're my personal fave's and they have the best quality out of all of them.

B-Kpianist

C'mon- seriously?! NO ONE has anything to say?!  :'(

kotorfanboy

Are these for that crystal jiggy game you are making? But yea definitely bk-esque, which is a good thing.

B-Kpianist