News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

B-K's Compositions (Several New Tracks!)

Started by B-Kpianist, May 03, 2008, 09:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

yeah- i was looking at that too... I'll work a little more on it today- and I'll make more boss songs ;)
You're like the only person looking anymore... thanks :)

Brawler4Ever

???
This has been read 357 times. I'm not on here that much.  ::)
I just don't think that they reply because there's not much else to say.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

B-Kpianist

357? Really? I never pay attention 2 that! Wow- well I guess you're right lol. I'm not mad that people don't reply, I was just saying...  8)

B-Kpianist

Ghostly Galleon Boss done... just need a name. For now it's Ghostly Galleon Boss ::)

Brawler4Ever

What was the name of the pirate in Banjo Kazooie, in Treasure Trove Cove? You should make the boss name his father or something.  :P
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

MasterPenguin

Icyrock caves is pure win.

I don't really like the others..

B-Kpianist

Quote from: MasterPenguin on May 26, 2008, 04:15:12 PMIcyrock caves is pure win.

I don't really like the others..
Thanks about Icyrock Caves BUT
You coulda told me that you really don't like the others- I just wanna know why :D It's not like EVERYONE is gonna like my music.

PseudoMario16

i definatly like all the songs, and they DEFINTLY sound like banjo.
my favorite is the venom level, but contrast to master penguin's thoughts, i didnt like the icyrock caves as much.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1dvSlvZLG8 - its... its... beautiful!

B-Kpianist

hmmm... mixed feelings- thanks for the review :)
I'm currently working on a new song- it's a lot different from my previous compositions... it's much more upbeat. The level that goes with it (in my mind lol) is like mumbo's mountain. But trust me, i'm pretty sure there's nothing like this in B-K or B-T. It's very... jazzy ;D

MasterPenguin

Quote from: B-Kpianist on May 26, 2008, 04:29:30 PMThanks about Icyrock Caves
You`re welcome.

Quote from: B-Kpianist on May 26, 2008, 04:29:30 PMBUT
You coulda told me that you really don't like the others- I just wanna know why :D It's not like EVERYONE is gonna like my music.

They`re not my style. I don`t think of them as bad songs, as they`re put together nicely. They just don`t attract to me.

*Edit time!* While I`m here, you better keep composing. You do have talent.

B-Kpianist

Don't worry i will! thanks! I actually want to try to major in composing this type of music. It would be awesome! I'm in my early stages, but i want to improve as much as I can :)

MetroidHunter26

LOL!! I love Banjo Beach! XD that was a great level. and I'm taking a geuss are the other songs from D-K 64? cause I never got a chance to play that game :(  :'(

B-Kpianist

these are my compostions... i just gave it that name (as if it was in a banjo game)...
The song you're thinking of is Treasure Trove Cove. Gosh is it that similar? I have a new song, but i'll post it 2morrow.