B-K's Compositions (Several New Tracks!)

Started by B-Kpianist, May 03, 2008, 09:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akiro

Quote from: Brawler4Ever on May 05, 2008, 06:05:26 PMAs long as you don't do what Brawl did (aka create 100 remixes of the same song) they're both awesome.

Is there something wrong with doing that?

There is no reason not to.

random_goldfish

Your Beach level is sounding a little too much like Banjo-Kazooie...
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

B-Kpianist

yeah- i personally don't like the melody myself...
anything else that i should change in that song?

[EDIT] I finished the song first before changing things. Does it still sound too much like B-K?

Gu4n

random_goldfish

It's a very nice composition but it just reminds me off Treasure Trove Cove too much...the melody is very close...
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

B-Kpianist

@g-han: when u said awfully it scared me for a sec- but i read the rest ;D
thankyou :)
@random_goldfish: Thanks! I got the idea from TTC, but the melody is different- the rythym of the melody is similar, but the melody is different. The bass, melody, and chord progressions are different. :)

[EDIT] I extended Banjo Beach- Check it out! :)

B-Kpianist

sry for double posting. I've got a new song in progress- it's called ghostly galleon. It's supposed to be a haunted-shipyard/ship kind of feel. Listen to what I've done so-far through to get the full feel of the song.

Brawler4Ever

Akiro: I got so tired of the Main theme remixes... it got annoying ,even though the main theme was totally awesome.

B-K: Ghostly Galleon sounds like what you want it to sound like, I just don't like it. I have a thing against slow, dark songs.  :P
It's still good, though.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

B-Kpianist

ahh i see. So you didn't like creepy castle either huh? lol :)
I've always liked slow dark songs ::)

B-Kpianist

Here's a new song I wrote... It's called "PropellerSwish Factory". Lol- the name is sorta quirky, but it fits the atmosphere of the level that i thought of! :D Check it out pplz!

PS. I finished ghostly galleon a while ago btw :P

Brawler4Ever

o.0

You're good at this. If anyone here can make a Flash game, then it would totally rock with these songs...

B-Kpianist

haha- thanks! Flash Game? that would be cool! But I would reallly want it in a banjo game ::) lolz

B-Kpianist

New song
Fractious Forest
eh- i don't like the name... fractious means like outta control- doesn't fit the song.
This is the most soft piece that i've written- so tell me what u think! It's supposed to repeat, but it doesnt. oh-well :)

Brawler4Ever

You need more boss songs. So far, you've only got one.  :)

Fractious Forest is good. I think that the transition from the end part of the song to the beginning could be better, but that's the only problem that I see.