News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

B-K's Compositions (Several New Tracks!)

Started by B-Kpianist, May 03, 2008, 09:58:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

B-Kpianist

Seperate Music from Grunty's Curse
Grimo's Gulf
Wacky Wild West
Layback Beach NEW!
Tip-Top Tunnels NEW!
Banjo-Universe NEWLY ENHANCED!
Tectonic Temple NEW!
Medieval Castle NEWLY ENHANCED!

Viva Piñata- esque music Project:
Day Time

Youtube Video's

Witchy Isles
HoneyBee Mountain
Nutty Farms 
Icyrock Cavern
Breezy Beach
Ghostly Galleon
PropellerSwish Factory

Mediafire or Savefile
Viney Village
Venom Valley (Extended Version)
Click-Clock Clouds
Ghostly Galleon Boss*
Prehistoric Park
Viper, Monstrous Mechanical Snake*

The stars mean that I either need to fix them or add them to the soundtrack

B-Kpianist

hehe- haven't done that since i first joined... just a sec.

[EDIT] Fix'd  ;D sry about that

Echo

Wow, it reminds me of N64 music... Like it's from DK 64 or something. Around the end of the opening I think I heard a funny chord, but whatever. The cello part during the trumpet solo sounded funny right at the end though. Really sinister, and I like the timpani beat.

B-Kpianist

Yeah this piece is supposed to kinda sound like N64 music, thats where i got the idea :P I'll look around for the strange chords ;) I just threw some stuff in last minute towards the end.

MasterPenguin

Page doesn't load for me..Put it on mediafire? =/

random_goldfish

Hey, I think this is really nice! It definately sounds like Grant Kirkhope is an inspiration.
Mairéad Murphy-Irish extraornaire fiddles on the roof and where ever she damn well pleases. ^_^

B-Kpianist

cool! thanks! Kirkhope is definitely my inspiration. I need to come up with a name though... lol :P

Brawler4Ever

Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

razer84

damn commies.

B-Kpianist

the song is just about finished- i'm trying to add stuff. I just added an updated version. Check it out! ;D

[EDIT] Started the level music! check it out! ;D

B-Kpianist

Brawler4Ever

As long as you don't do what Brawl did (aka create 100 remixes of the same song) they're both awesome.

For the Level music...I think that you could make a better transition from the end to the beginning. It's kind of abrupt, I think.

Boss: On measure 24 and 25, there's a very short flute solo. I...do not like that part.  It seems to me to just be...there. :P Coming from somebody with just about no music experience whatsoever. It happens again on Measure 64 and 65.
Even when everyone else has gone,
I will punch the punching bag until a game comes on. XD

10 years later. Still Brawling!

B-Kpianist

oh- i thought i got rid of those flute things. And yeah- I'm not gonna do a bunch of remixes. I'm only gonna do like- an inside version. As for the ending- i followed what angry aztec kinda does. Changes key and then repeats. ???