News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Where People Can Recommend Games

Started by SlowPokemon, January 06, 2013, 04:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

Chuggaaconroy likes Okami. And Chuggaaconroy also likes EarthBound. So Okami must be good.

/faultylogic
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

That's a non-sequitur, Blueflower!!!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

blueflower999

But with all seriousness, I've seen quite a bit of his Okamiden LP, which is the sequel to Okami for the DS, and it looks quite well-polished and designed very intricately. I may consider getting it one day.

But for now, I need to get Diabolical Box...
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Shadoninja

"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

Yugi

I've been thinking of getting madworld, should I? I heard it's underrated and much better than brawl and galaxy.

These same people recommended me to the No More Heroes series, so it might be good.

Bubbles

My friend just gave me one of her old DS games called "Lux-Pain". Has anyone ever heard of it? I looked it up and the ratings are terrible, but I want to try it anyway.

Yugi

I've been thinking of getting and playing TF2 for some time now. Some of my friends talk about it all the time, and there are thousands of mods for it such as freak fortress. Should I get it? And if I do, which class should I play?

SlowPokemon

Okay, Zelda fans... Zelda Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages are on sale for $5 each on the eShop for a week or so.... Are they good? Should I get them? And if so, which game should I get?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

It's quite a deal-I'd jump on it if I were you. I've only played the oracle of seasons, so I can only truely vouch for that one. If you liked links awakening you'll enjoy this one. (Imo, LA is better, but hey, $5 for a Zelda game is quite a steal!-I bought them both!)
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Waddle Bro

I got both. I still haven't touched them. :/

Echo

Get both of the Oracles. I'm biased since they're my favourite Zelda games, but even without that put into consideration, they're quality games that have good length and plenty of replay value, and I wouldn't want to miss out on the discounted offer (only reason I didn't buy them on the eShop is because I still have the originals).

If you do decide to get them though, I definitely recommend getting both. Each one is fairly different in terms of narrative and what kind of settings there are to explore, so I wouldn't be able to recommend one over the other if you just want to get one of them. And while I would consider them good games individually, the Linked storyline experience just makes them even better. So yeah, I recommend getting the full package with those games.

Waddle Bro

spitllama

Xenoblade Chronicles. Omg. So good.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012

TheZeldaPianist275

Slow, I'd recommend both.  The bonuses from completing them both make for a really cool experience.  I agree with Olimar that Link's Awakening is probably better, though.  I need to sit down and buy all three  :(

Spit, that game looks amazing.  What's it like?

EDIT: Just downloaded Link's Awakening, Oracles of Seasons & Oracle of Ages :D

Wiiplayer26

Xenoblade Chronicles is amazing!! I'd also recommend it. The environments are beautiful and massive, and exploring them is an incredible experience. It's easy to spend 100+ hours on one playthrough. Post any questions you have about and I'd be happy to answer them.