News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST

Started by Bird, December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on December 20, 2012, 06:52:52 PMBDS, I seered you red. Now would be the best time to defend yourself.
KWAHAHA! I didn't get a PM... so I'm not the wolf... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Thiannon on December 20, 2012, 06:53:38 PMAll right, as noted, I will be picking GREEN every day phase. Anyone who beats me to it will be summarily kneecapped.

I'm serious! Well, not about the kneecapping part, but I want green every day phase, because it's the Best Colour.
Green is my favorite color. You will have to deal with my kneecap first. :P

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Bird

Jub3r7 just sent me a PM asking to join. It would be dumb to arbitrarily deny him just 10 minutes after I let somebody else join. So in he goes!

I'm rerolling the game one final time. No more new entries! This time around, everybody gets a PM. Even humans!

After you get your roll PM, please reread the original post, and don't post again until you get your PM!

Also, Waddle Bro was the wolf.
(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die

Waddle Bro

Yugi

Waddle Bro

Toby

I had a feeling it was waddle! *stalked who's online*

Bird

Quote from: Everyone between this post and my prior postHOW DO I READ

Roles are out. If you didn't get a role, send me a PM. Don't say "I DIDN'T GET A PM" in the thread.

Yugi

BlackDragonSlayer

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

vermilionvermin

Toby

Here's my plan, whatever number you are in the player list, that's the switch you'll pick eg. Your number 4 on the player list, you'll always pick the fourth switch.

The wolf will disobey this. Whenever someone dies below you on the player list just subtract 1 to your number. To avoid confusion or excuses I'll make the list of Switches that correspond to our number.

Not an amazing plan but can work.

Bird

Quote from: Bird on December 20, 2012, 06:39:28 PMBy posting in this thread, you agree not to do any silly colluding with each other regarding which switches to pick. Don't create a system where you pick a certain switch each time, and everyone else also has to pick certain switches, blah blah blah. Violators will be murdered multiple times. Just pick the switch you like best!!!

Yugi

Quote from: The Boy Who Cried Wolf on December 20, 2012, 07:09:23 PMHere's my plan, whatever number you are in the player list, that's the switch you'll pick eg. Your number 4 on the player list, you'll always pick the fourth switch.

The wolf will disobey this. Whenever someone dies below you on the player list just subtract 1 to your number. To avoid confusion or excuses I'll make the list of Switches that correspond to our number.

Not an amazing plan but can work.
But if you are the wolf you can always make it so that good players like Mashi, vermverm and possibly Thiannon get the exploding switch.

Also bird how does the wolf know what the exploding switch is, does the wolf pick or does he recieve a PM.

Toby