News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

TWG 45: BOWSER'S BIG BLAST Sign-Ups

Started by Bird, December 19, 2012, 03:27:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

Most Host polls are only open for a few days, after a certain point the winner is the one with the most votes. The other way to win is a game that has a clear and unwavering lead of 5 votes. The latter is what usually happens as of late.

If the changes for Hosting Regulation go into effect, we should see more of the former happening, with the latter being rare for those TWG Gems.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

Maestro, I thought you weren't going to play games with SocialFox, am I right? ::)

MaestroUGC

Oh shit, I didn't even look at who signed up.

Out
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Waddle Bro

In :3 (if possible, since K-Night wants to play too)

Yugi

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 19, 2012, 11:26:40 PMOh shit, I didn't even look at who signed up.

Out
I was wondering how long it would take you to notice that.

Toby

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

in?

:(

Toby

I was lying in bed when the signups went up and only halfway through my sleep when it filled up! Curses me for sleeping too long! How about we make a deal bird? You let me in I'll help you get more colours, since there are loads of people in and that job will be hard...

Also bagsy tagsy yellow or banana, that's right Banana is a colour, well I'll make sure it is.

Edit:
You should also be more fun and instead of having Humans give us names! Like Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Hammer Bro, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Toad, Kind Boo, Peach, Daisy, Chomp etc. :P

I'm giving idea's for this game and I probably won't even be playing it :D!

Waddle Bro

Toby

Hakan

the_last_sheikah

You see, we're entertainers. We must keep people smiling. No matter how grim things get, we must always be optimistic!

Bird

(2:19:33 AM) Tutan: i don't know how to twg anymore
(2:19:46 AM) bird: its easy you just yell at someone til they die