Making portrait sheets into landscape sheets

Started by PrideSage99, December 05, 2012, 06:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waddle Bro

Quote from: spitllama on December 15, 2012, 05:19:56 AMThe fact that "pride" is in his name and we had this ordeal is cracking me up
This.

PrideSage99

Hah, I get it... But this is a stressful thing to do. I mean, I have til the 20th to start the project.... And I don't know how to start it in the format I need it in for the choir I'm arranging it for. The one I'm in, as a matter of fact.
Add me on skypee if you want; PrideSage99

Waddle Bro

You're called PrideSage99 and you put your age 101. I have a reason to believe that you sir, are 13 years old. If this is the case like I strongly believe it is, because if you were 16-? you would search the answer online, contact the people who makes these programs and ask them. So let me ask you,

Why on earth does a 13-year old boy have to make a layout to a booklet when there are people like your choir leader who could do this?

Bubbles

Everyone drop it XD

Pride, take your answer and leave

i cant believe how hard it was to google that

PrideSage99

PrideSage99

Waddle bro, I googled it multiple times and found nothing... And I'm not the kind of guy to try and contact finale about it. I would highly doubt that's a feature I wouldn't have to somehow pay for... And I'm definitely a lot older than 13, I will say that.

Bubbles

Dude I googled that and it was the first thing to show up. Either your lying or you dont know how to internet

PrideSage99

PrideSage99

Waddle Bro

Quote from: Bubbles7689 on December 15, 2012, 06:26:14 PMDude I googled that and it was the first thing to show up. Either your lying or you dont know how to internet
This.

I strongly believe you're lying, because you found out how to use Internet and made an email account to get to NSM, but googling that is too hard? I think you're 13 and a you lie about your age in order to gain some respect in our eyes for some reason.
That is my vision.

Olimar12345

Enough. PrideSage, you've got what you came for so stop posting. Everyone else: find another topic to spam up.

Someone please lock this topic already.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Yugi

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]