Making portrait sheets into landscape sheets

Started by PrideSage99, December 05, 2012, 06:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrideSage99

Okaaay then *shrugs* You weren't one of the ones I was angry with....
Add me on skypee if you want; PrideSage99

TheZeldaPianist275

Sorry to be frank, but you majorly need to chill.

After re-reading your posts about five times, I think I finally get what you're saying.  You mean you want every page half-size, and landscape sheets folded in half to create two portrait sheets.  Okay.  I think I got it.

Is this something you're arranging yourself?  Or do you have a sheet identical to what you want and just want to reformat it?

PrideSage99

I know I do. Again, I'm very b*tchy lately. And yes, you win a cookie for being the first one to figure this simple "puzzle" out. And this is something I'm rearranging myself, yes. Viva La Vida by Coldplay.

TheZeldaPianist275

I'm sorry I can't help :( I'm not terribly experienced as far as different types of software go.

And 500th post woot XD

PrideSage99

Shadoninja

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 12, 2012, 09:42:15 AMI could be wrong, but Finale doesn't do this. Finale is designed for music notation and quick printing, not publishing which is essentially what you are asking for.
It's possible. I've done it for my Darkwing Duck Piano Score.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

PrideSage99

How in teh heck do you??? I seriously need someone to tutor me on adding these things to sheets so I can begin non-official publishing, like tempo, etc

Shadoninja

Quote from: PrideSage99 on December 12, 2012, 07:12:37 PMHow in teh heck do you??? I seriously need someone to tutor me on adding these things to sheets so I can begin non-official publishing, like tempo, etc
Well until you apologize to everyone, I won't help you at all.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

PrideSage99

-____- I'm sorry, but no matter how close or distant, I'm not dwelling on the past. I apologize after the heat of the moment, where I see due. It's been a bit too long. And I won't negatively dwell. Also, @Waddle Bro, it's only Reader I don't like xD Other than that, I appreciate Adobe too :3

MaestroUGC

If you can't be arsed to enough to attempt a good apology on something as impersonal as an internet forum, why should any of us even bother to help you at this point?
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

PrideSage99

*Shrugs* Again, not going to look back on the past. It keeps me from the future. I do sincerely feel bad for my action, but it was a short burst of anger. A whole 45 seconds worth of reading. When you think about it, that's not nearly as bad as if I started listing people off and calling them all sorts of profanity and slurs, am I right? We're all grown up here. I think we can take at least a small amount of anger. See, these are the little things we should not worry about. We can treat it like ducks treat water; they roll it off their backs. It's not a big deal guy... *sighs again*And I was raised redneck. Rules are, stick with eachother. Keep eachother's backs. Forgive and forget. Live for the moment. Make the best out of a situation. Don't be afraid to use your ingenuity, because if it looks stupid but works, it isn't stupid. And last, apologies should be accepted, not asked for. Again, not trying to be rude in this post, but I couldn't agree more with my daddy when he told me that as young'n. If no one wants to help, it's as easy as taking my business elsewhere or asking someone via PM whom I get to know. At this point it's not me being rude, but anyone whining at me about this... It's rather depressing to see how many only want to restore pride in themselves by another's words :/ It honestly makes me sad... I should, like, write a song about the lack of independence in the modern world today... It's a good idea in hindsight. But anyway, back on topic.

TheZeldaPianist275

If you sincerely feel bad, you should apologize.  Whole 45 secs of reading?  Apologizing would take you 10.

Not going to look on the past?  I'm sure murderers think the same thing.  "Oh, I'll just forget I killed that guy; he's keeping me from a happy future." Not saying you're like that, but that's where your train of thought seems to be heading.

And seriously?  We can't make you apologize.  But until you do, we have ZILCH reason to help somebody who, even if he's not one, has already given his reputation on this site as a world-class jerk.  Even with that, a couple of us still tried to help.  You should be thankful, if anything.

Just....wow.

Dudeman

Guys, guys, guys! What are we doing? Can't we just jump back on topic and finally answer this guy's question? Then someone can lock the topic and we can stop arguing!

Geez...for a while there, I had some faith in humanity.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

PrideSage99

No, it's fine.... Forget it, I obviously don't deserve the help... But thank you for sticking up for me....

spitllama

The fact that "pride" is in his name and we had this ordeal is cracking me up
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012