News:

Are you on Discord? Join our server!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rushye

I am a movie lover.
I watch not just the latest movies, but even old movies.

My favorite movies to date are as follows:

-A walk to remember
-The Baby-sitters Club
-The Shinning
-The Secret Garden
-The Notebook
-The Bridges of Madison County
-Sooner or Later

SuperFireKirby

The only one of those I've seen is The Shining, which is Amazing!

Oh, just watch The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasus. Insanely weird movie, but an insanely good movie too.

Also the last film Heath Ledger was in.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Watched Fantasia today.

Oh my god. So awesome.

Would be EXTREMELY fun to watch when you're high, if I ever decide to do that. :D

Also I want to see the King's Speech, is it any good?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Won the Academy Award for Best Picture so I'd suppose that means its good. It looked really good.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

fingerz

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 25, 2011, 07:43:04 AMWatched Fantasia today.

Oh my god. So awesome.

Would be EXTREMELY fun to watch when you're high, if I ever decide to do that. :D

Also I want to see the King's Speech, is it any good?
My parents saw it and loved it. GO SEE IT! :D
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

DrP

Kings Speech. Definitely in my top 10

Raymondbl

my favorite is the forbidden kingdom. 
The purpose of life is to survive.  Deal with it.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Raymondbl on May 02, 2011, 11:17:39 AMmy favorite is the forbidden kingdom planet
*fixed

SlowPokemon

Well my favorite movies consist of:
The Godfather
Spirited Away
The Nightmare Before Christmas
Howl's Moving Castle
Beauty and the Beast

lol, four out of five are animated...you have rated PG stuff...and then there's the Godfather XD XD XD

Also Airplane for hilarity
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Beauty and the Beast, definitely one of my favorite Disney movies. Probably second, only to The Lion King. Still need to watch Spirited Away, since it looks amazing.

fingerz

<3 Spirited Away <3
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Jub3r7

OKAY SO THESE AREN'T MOVIES, THEY ARE TV SHOWS I'M WATCHING ON NETFLIX/DVD RENTALS.

1. Heroes. Old TV show from 2007, but still entertaining.
2. Chuck. Watch from episode 1, and you won't regret it.
There's an unexpected twist at the end of the second season, but it makes a turn for the better.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Winter

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 25, 2011, 06:51:24 AMThe only one of those I've seen is The Shining, which is Amazing!

Oh, just watch The Imaginarium of Dr. Parnasus. Insanely weird movie, but an insanely good movie too.

Also the last film Heath Ledger was in.

Omgggg. so trippy.

SuperFireKirby

inorite?

Oh, just saw The King's Speech. If you haven't seen it, you definitely need to.

DrP

Well, lets see, my favorites are...

The Kings Speech
Star Wars (IV-VI)
Back to the Future (I-III)
The Hangover
Ghostbusters
Stripes
You Don't Mess with the Zohan
Wedding Crashers
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Grown Ups