Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roz~

Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.

Super Zombie

Well it just seems that people regard anime children's movies like non-children's movies. There was this comic I saw in which this japanese guy is saying how spongebob squarepants is the greatest thing ever, so it's like that.

fingerz

Spongebob Squarepants is awesome!! I mean seriously, there's not many people thicker than Patrick. ;)
Classical / Jazz / Contemporary
Performer / Arranger / Educator
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

Winter

Hm. Avatar was better than I thought.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: winterkid09 on March 08, 2011, 01:15:27 PMHm. Avatar Pocahontas In Space was better than I thought.
*fixed

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Winter

I had low expectations. so yes, better than I thought

SlowPokemon

Avatar was not HORRIBLE, but I cannot understand how anyone thinks it's awesome. Hell, freaking Alice in Wonderland had better visual effects...

fingerz

Slow! You're not a Spinda anymore? WHY???
Bb, A, C & Bass Clarinet / Soprano, Alto, Tenor & Baritone Saxophone / Basset Horn

SuperFireKirby

Just watched Harry Brown. One bad ass movie to say the least. Its been playing on the EPIX movie channel quite a bit recently. Watch it if you get the chance.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

Quote from: fingerz on March 08, 2011, 08:54:03 PMSlow! You're not a Spinda anymore? WHY???

drpamplemousse gave like three little hints to change it then sent several members a message telling us we should... then he complains about it, calling it a "grass gardevoir".... >__> spinda is coming back soon, probbaly not the same picture though.

fingerz

I see. I think it's an awesome picture of Serperior. :D

Jub3r7

So. Are you going to watch "Victini and the Black Hero" or "Victini and the White Hero"?

Or both. :P And if you're not going to watch either one, no comment is necessary.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

fingerz

Might watch, might not watch. I'm not really captivated by Pokemon movies. The only one I liked was the one with Celebi in it.

Roz~

Probably going to watch both if I'm bored/don't have a lot of stuff to do.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on February 13, 2013, 01:16:55 PM
Thanks. For a moment there I was worried, though. I almost needed to blow you.