News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Watched meet the parents and meet the fockers. So freakin' hilarious.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

DrP

AGAIN??? That's kinda a little overkill... I give a month separation from watching movies again...

I do need to watch You, Me and Dupree again.... such a funny movie! and Old School, too!

SlowPokemon

If you recall, I said last time that I only watched like an hour of Meet the Parents, and that I wanted to watch the second one as well as the rest of the first one.

SuperFireKirby

Watched the original 1931 version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

BLEW MY MIND.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Quote from: drpamplemousse on October 10, 2010, 02:39:35 AMAGAIN??? That's kinda a little overkill... I give a month separation from watching movies again...

I do need to watch You, Me and Dupree again.... such a funny movie! and Old School, too!
Owen Wilson. Ew. And Ben Stiller's only good on occasion in my opinion. Only slightly less so than Will Farrell.

I <3 Steve Carrell.

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on October 15, 2010, 09:40:35 AMWatched the original 1931 version of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.

BLEW MY MIND.
Sweet.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

DrP

I've made a turn and now im watching Harry Potter Movies (1 month and 1 day until Deathly Hollows Pt 1!!!)

SlowPokemon

I hope to see it at the IMAX rather than a regular theater... that screen is freakin' HUGE.

SuperFireKirby

THE IMAX IS A LIE. I went to see Christmas Caroll in IMAX last year. Waste of extra money. The screen is only slightly larger. Unless,of course, you plan to see it in a full blown, gigantic IMAX theater.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

That's like the one right near my house at the Mall of Georgia, where I saw Alice in Wonderland in March. Believe me, this one is by no means a rip off. :)

SuperFireKirby

So it's not the rip off IMAX theatre you'll find at your local AMC? That's good. We've one of those amazingly huge dome theatres at a local science museum. Saw a documentary on the Titanic in it while on a field trip when I was in 5th grade.

KefkaticFanatic

That's called OMNIMAX.  It's different.  We have one in the science museum downtown too.  Fucking crazy.  But they rarely show anything besides science films.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Going to see Voyage of the Dawn Treader, I'll let anyone who's interested and hasn't seen it know how it was. :P

That was my favorite of the Narnia books, so I hope they don't mess it up.

SuperFireKirby

I kinda lost interest in the movies after the first one, which I thought was pretty descent. Loved the books as a kid though, still do.

SlowPokemon

It was very interesting. It followed the books and it didn't, you know. The last scene's music gave me goosebumps.

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 22, 2010, 09:43:12 PMThat's called OMNIMAX.  It's different.  We have one in the science museum downtown too.  Fucking crazy.  But they rarely show anything besides science films.
Ditto. Though they aren't bad. I'd love a space one though.

Megamind; what do you guys think? I've heard it's really good.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>