News:

New to the site? Introduce yourself here!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Meh... it would have been better without Ben Stiller.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

ive never been a huge ben stiller fan... his movies are alright

I did love dodgeball, though... he played that part perfectly (and vince vaughn is pretty awesome!)

Maretocks

Zoolander was good.

Hated Night at the Museum.

Vince Vaughn is awesome. ^_^
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Maretocks on August 11, 2010, 04:47:58 AMZoolander was good.

Agreed.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

DrP

Quote from: Maretocks on August 11, 2010, 04:47:58 AMZoolander was good.

And I second that!

I think I may watch the Old School today... now THAT was a pretty funny movie!

SlowPokemon

They're releasing another Nanny McPhee movie... It's coming out Friday in the U.S., called "Nanny McPhee Returns" (it was already released in other parts of the world as "Nanny McPhee and the Big Bang")

I loved the first one, but to make a sequel? I hope they don't take what is already great and ruin it, as so many other sequels did.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

Scott Pilgrim was awesome and everyone here should see it because you'll likely all appreciate it.

me irl
[close]

Oni-Link

I liked the books better.

DrP

Has anyone seen Vampires Suck? Was it good?

SuperFireKirby

My guess is it's going to be like Epic Movie, Super hero movie, and meet the spartans. In other words, it will suck. Big time.

DrP

That was my initial reaction and everything, but I just loathe Twilight so much, that... just maybe it may be soooo bad, it is good... that type of situation

Harvest

Quote from: drpamplemousse on August 19, 2010, 01:16:43 PMThat was my initial reaction and everything, but I just loathe Twilight so much, that... just maybe it may be soooo bad, it is good... that type of situation

No.  Do not support this type of film.
-

DrP

im still not going to see as originally intended.... im making my budget for the fall, so i cant really spend more then I have already for my summer budget... and I just wanted to see what everyone thought...

For the Record: THe LAST movie I saw in theaters was Alice in Wonderland, and I didn't even pay for the ticket, it was a friend's birthday

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Oni-Link on August 18, 2010, 09:51:34 PMI liked the books better.
I had actually never heard of them.  And obviously, there is not a book/comic/etc film in existence that people can legitimately like more than the original material it is based off of.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Case in point: Howl's Moving Castle. An amazing movie, and my favorite book ever, but they are nothing alike. At ALL. The two don't even quite meet up for the ending. But they're still both really, really good.

How does this relate? The book is better, obviously. ::)
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.