News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Just re-watched Howl's Moving Castle. For the billionth time. Such a good song...
But the book is like eighteen times better. Although it's completely different...
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maretocks

Are Beetlejuice and Sleepy Hollowe by Tim Burton good?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SlowPokemon

I like Beetlejuice but a lot of people don't.
I can't vouch for Sleepy Hollow because I've never seen it, but I have heard from a lot of people that it's good.

But I like Tim Burton. Favorite movie = Nightmare Before Christmas. :P

SuperFireKirby

Sleepy Hollow was a great movie.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Awesome. Thanks guys. :D

Quote from: SlowPokemon on July 07, 2010, 06:50:07 AMBut I like Tim Burton. Favorite movie = Nightmare Before Christmas. :P
Can't wait to see that one either. :D

Has anyone seen James and the Giant Peach? I adore that movie.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Oni-Link

That was my favorite movie when I was younger. Probably still my favorite childhood movie.

SlowPokemon

The book exceeds it by a long shot... still, a really good movie.
Jack Skellington has a cameo as the underwater pirate lol.

SuperFireKirby

Has anyone seen The Last Airbender? It got a 9% from Rotten Tomatoes, an F from St. Petersburg Times and many, many terrible reviews.  But is it really that terrible? Considering M. Night Shamalalalalalan wrote the screen play and directeds it, probably. I'm guess Paramount is keeping him tied up in the trunk of a car somewhere for this disaster.

I just watched about ten minutes of it and I was too pissed off to watch any further. Worst movie I've possibly ever attepted to watch.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

SlowPokemon

no but my brother and I like the cartoon... and judging by your avatar so do you.

Harvest

Just did the 12 hour marathon of The Lord of the Rings.

by the end we were all near death.
-

SlowPokemon

I went today to see Despicable Me.

I thought it was a really good movie, surprisingly - I didn't expect it to be that great.

It's not often that I leave a movie theater feeling wholly satisfied, but this film did the trick for me.

DrP

I really wanna see Dinner For Schmucks... anyone see it yet?

SlowPokemon

Heard it was really good! Haven't seen it yet though. Steve Carell is pretty funny.

The Other Guys also looked pretty good.

DrP

Yep. I still have to see Get Him to the Greek, Killers and Grown Ups... theyre on my list!

I think I may watch Get Smart and Meet the Parents today... both GREAT movies (the second better than the first)

SlowPokemon

Meet the Parents is epic! Meet the Fockers was also good! And this winter, guess what's coming out - Little Fockers. xD 'Twill be funny.

Grownups wasn't that good, BTW.