News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 06, 2010, 06:37:23 PMHe just doesn't know how to spell, that's all

And also has no idea what he's talking about, but he is just an 11 year old on the internet.  That is expected.
Wasn't he twelve a week ago? And I thought he was like 14 before that. :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

According to his profile, 11.  He acted around 12, so I assumed 12 before.  Turns out he's even younger.  Lovely.

me irl
[close]

universe-X

Nothing wrong with my age, at least.

Back on topic:...

SuperFireKirby

Really wanna se Kick Ass. All my friends are going to Iron Man 2 though. Which does not look quite as beastly.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

raymondbl

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 06, 2010, 06:37:23 PMHe just doesn't know how to spell, that's all

And also has no idea what he's talking about, but he is just an 11 year old on the internet.  That is expected.

... >:( I am starting to like you less and less... you underestimate me and say it like I'm a little 5 year old playing around with keys and wanting to get popular and trying to get attention....

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 07, 2010, 07:33:07 AMReally wanna se Kick Ass. All my friends are going to Iron Man 2 though. Which does not look quite as beastly.
It's not that Iron Man 2 isn't beastly, it's just that Kick-Ass is moreso.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

raymondbl

you might have a point

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: raymondbl on May 07, 2010, 05:19:13 PM... >:( I am starting to like you less and less... you underestimate me and say it like I'm a little 5 year old playing around with keys and wanting to get popular and trying to get attention....

Thanks for summing it up for me.

me irl
[close]

Maretocks

So how 'bout those movies? I hear they're pretty good.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Seeing Iron Man 2 today. I expect it to be a disappointment when comparing it to the first one.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 08, 2010, 06:11:37 AMSeeing Iron Man 2 today. I expect it to be a disappointment when comparing it to the first one.
I haven't seen it. Regardless, I assure you you will love it.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

That's what they said about Watchmen and Transformers. Oh wait, I already knew that Transformers was gonna suck.

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on May 08, 2010, 11:39:42 AMThat's what they said about Watchmen and Transformers. Oh wait, I already knew that Transformers was gonna suck.
But this time they're right! And yeah. I hate Transformers.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

A friend of mine who has good taste told me that Iron Man 2 is better than the first one.
-

triforced1

Iron Man 2 was pretty good, but not as good as the first one.