News:

Want to request some new sheets? Head on over here first!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

You've heard nothing good about Forrest Gump? WHAT!?!? You know, its not like AMC network played it every night for a week straight because people love it so much. Oh wait, they did. Its amazing. Me and that movie go together like peas and carrots.[/Forrest Gump reference]

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

No, I was agreeing with you by quoting with you. I love Forrest Gump. :P And I said I've heard nothing but good about Donny Darko. :P
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

I just realized how badly I interpreted what you said. ;D But you can't blame me, I only got two hours of sleep last night.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

Hurt Locker is such an average movie.  How fail is the academy to give it anything.
-

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Still haven't seen it and still not planning to as it was directed by a woman after all. ::)

Harvest

Just gonna say..

Russell Crowe is my favourite actor.
-

Sir Awesomesauce

Quote from: Harvest on April 18, 2010, 03:30:46 PMHurt Locker is such an average movie.  How fail is the academy to give it anything.
Harvest is cool now.

Also: Shutter Island and Kick-Ass = Cool movies.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

SuperFireKirby

I wanna see Kick Ass more than anything else thats out. My man Nick Cage knows what I'm talking about, am I right?

EDIT: Anyone seen The Losers yet? It looked pretty sweet but I want a second opinion before deciding to waste 8 bucks on a ticket.

Maretocks

The Clash of the Titans was terrible. Utterly utterly terrible.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

Fuck yea Iron Man 2 this weekend.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Maretocks on May 05, 2010, 05:16:01 AMThe Clash of the Titans was terrible. Utterly utterly terrible.
Agreed.

raymondbl

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on May 05, 2010, 07:03:19 AMFuck yea Iron Man 2 this weekend.
it might go out of theaters very very soon, cause all the pirating made business really really really... *x 1  google to the googleith power* really bad. 

universe-X

Google is not, nor will it ever be, a number

KefkaticFanatic

He just doesn't know how to spell, that's all

And also has no idea what he's talking about, but he is just an 11 year old on the internet.  That is expected.

me irl
[close]