News:

NinSheetMusic is 18 years old!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maretocks

That's the one with the meteor heading for Earth, and everyone has to escape to high ground, i.e., the mountains? Loved that movie too. :D
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

Just saw Watchmen. Pretty disappointed with it after the comic was so amazing.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Harvest

D:

really?  I thought Watchmen was amazing.  Though, it might be because I never read the comic.
-

SuperFireKirby

They changed the entire ending of it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

kotorfanboy

They changed the entire ending of V for Vendetta too and that was still good.

(Though not as good as the original, granted).

SuperFireKirby

Why does it seem like no one can keep a movie based on an Alan Moore comic accurate?

Harvest

Hannibal Marathon tonight..

too bad we couldn't get a copy of Hannibal rising in time.
-

Maretocks

Comments on Hurt Locker?
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

I haven't seen it myself, but from the people that have told me about it,  you either love it or hate it. No one I've talked to has been in the between.

kotorfanboy

Well I don't love it, but I think technically, in terms of acting and character development and plot and the whole gambit, it's a great movie.

However, it feels slow and campy for the casual watcher. While I try to look past things like pacing in my movies, it could have used a bit more energy at points.

Sir Awesomesauce

You should read my post, it's probably above this.

kotorfanboy

SuperFireKirby

Done. Forrest Gump is amazing btw. Props to kotor.

Maretocks

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on April 11, 2010, 03:32:25 PMDone. Forrest Gump is amazing btw. Props to kotor.

Want to rent and watch Donny Darko. So far, I've heard nothing but good about it.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>