News:

oh god how did this get here I am not good with computer

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

Zombieland was awesome, the other film has an average 5.9/10.  Should be an easy decision.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Another good looking movie is Pirate Radio.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Sir Awesomesauce

The Shawshank Redemption was an amazing movie. If you haven't seen it, you should.
You should read my post, it's probably above this.

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on November 08, 2009, 10:26:19 AMAnyone seen Zombieland or Men Who Stare At Goats. They both look amazing but I can't decide which one I should see.

Zombieland. 

I've seen both, Men Who Stare At Goats may have been ruined because it just came out when I saw it yet it was put in the small theatre (my town sucks, so good movies sometimes go in a tiny theatre that isn't worth paying for)
-

SuperFireKirby

The Book of Eli looks pretty awesome too. I thinks I'll go see it tomorrow.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Maretocks

Robin Hood, Inception, that vampire one, Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief looks pretty average, but I still might see it, and Clash of the Titans.

The cliche title award goes to the last one.

They all look pretty good from the trailers. And of course the Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya, but that doesn't really count as it's anime. And I doubt it will be released in UK, US, AU any time soon.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

Harvest

Robin Hood looks epic.  If its anything like Gladiator, then I'll have to see it in theatres and buy it.
-

Qew

don't you guys think like hollywoodised films are all the same... like avatar, it was freaking epic but a little bit too cliche... still freaking pwns a lot of other stuff... aparantly the original idea the guy came up with was way awesomer, but oh well >_>

the lovely bones was cool, depressing... but cool >_>
donnie darko was pretty cool too, and v for vendetta lol guy fawks guy was awesome
and haha die hard was epic
also the nightmare on elm street series, pretty epic things in there, like this one guy got sucked into a bed and then a massive geiser of blood spurted forth and then gravity screwed up so all of it stuck to the roof.
favourite movie though could probably be Pan's Labyrinth. I love that freaking movie, it's so cool.

alice in wonderland seems like it's going to be cool I mean with that psycho Johnny Depp <_>

SuperFireKirby

Pan's Labyrinth was epic. So was V for Vendetta. Almost as good as the novel.

Harvest

V for Vendetta is amazing.

as is Donnie Darko, thanks for mentioning that one Qew!
-

kotorfanboy

I love watching movies. District 9 is next in the queue, then the Hurt Locker.

Suggestions?

Maretocks

District 9 again, plus an extra helping of District 9. And maybe after that some moar District 9.
<INSERT WITTY SLOGAN>

SuperFireKirby

And then for a grand finale, top if off with the halo movie that district 9 was made to replace on short notice. ::)

Harvest

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on January 28, 2010, 11:48:50 AMAnd then for a grand finale, top if off with the halo movie that district 9 was made to replace on short notice. ::)

Original ip > Halo
-

dahans

Has anyone of you seen the film "Deep Impact"? This film is amazing, I recommend it.
Check out my arrangements! I mean it! Check them out!