Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

Idk the LEGO Batman movie looked good

Also I like Batman movies just not Marvel most of the time
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Ok this is gonna sound weird but the Lego bat man movie wasn't a superhero movie by which I mean not primarily action based
I know you don't like the marvel movies and that's mostly what it felt like- they even had a ringtone playing the tv show theme song which is a classic superhero trope
unmotivated

Zunawe

It's an adventure movie. Batman is cool, then we realize he has character struggles and things fall apart, then plot develops and characters interact, Batman hits the bottom, has a revelation, and succeeds. It's a pretty typical family movie structure. They actually do quite a bit to make fun of superhero movies (unsurprisingly).
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

Zunawe actually knows everything
unmotivated

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BrainyLucario

I watched Thor yesterday and man was that a good movie. Literally I think it topped Gaurdians of the Galazy Vol. 2. I won't give any spoilers though so don't worry, just trust me when I say this movie is worth watching. Great Characters, Great Jokes, and Great Cameos
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Dudeman

Soooooooo

new Star Wars was pretty dang great

that's all I'll say
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Galactic

Yeah. Mind-blowing. I was shaking for an hour or so after the film. Favorite SW movie probably

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

LeviR.star

For those who have seen The Last Jedi only
Dangit, I thought about watching this movie... I just wanted to Google a question

[close]
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Erm...try that link again.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

It was eh. The rest focusing on Rey ranged from decent to excellent. The parts focusing on the duo ranged from mediocre to insultingly bad. I enjoyed it, yes. It just wasn't really that high quality. It showed no real innovation and had no large twists, both of which the original trilogy was known for. It just felt really derivative, not unlike most Marvel movies.

swimswamit

Any interest in a movie night sometime?

DannyTorn

20th century movie lover!