News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I was in a bad mood when I watched it so I didn't love it as much as I wanted to...but I recognize how good it was I just wish I could've enjoyed it more

KefkaticFanatic

Was gonna see it but then half the group flaked so we'll have to reschedule.

In other news I saw Jurassic World with fam.  It's good if you just want some mindless entertainment, but it is not a good movie.

It seems like Terminator will also be not good based on early reviews, but man I just gotta see it cause Ahnold

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 28, 2015, 10:44:15 PMWas gonna see it but then half the group flaked so we'll have to reschedule.

In other news I saw Jurassic World with fam.  It's good if you just want some mindless entertainment, but it is not a good movie.

It seems like Terminator will also be not good based on early reviews, but man I just gotta see it cause Ahnold
the mini drama in between the characters made the movie feel a whole lot less like jurassic park.  However I liked having all the different points of view between the different groups if you understand what I mean
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

idk the kids were worthless characters and chris pratt + the girl were a pretty genero combo so it all felt pretty dull.  The only character I actually liked was indian CEO man.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Jurassic World was a disappointment :/

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 29, 2015, 10:32:47 AMJurassic World was a disappointment :/
I was actually talking with a friend of mine a while back, and she said that she thought Jurassic World was gonna be really good, and that she wasn't quite sure about the new Star Wars movie. I had the exact opposite opinion. At least I'm half right so far.  ;)

In other topic-relevant news, I just found out that Netflix has Hot Fuzz available on instant. So if you'll excuse me...

Maelstrom

I finally saw Inside Out.
Phenominal.
It had the sense of wonder that makes Pixar files so wonderful while still staying unique.
10/10

Nebbles

I loved Inside Out a lot, and the short before it was really amazing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

I can't wait till its on DvD. I don't go to the theater. I'm to poor

SlowPokemon

I saw The Gift tonight and it was so good, really highly recommended if psychological thrillers are your thing. I highly recommend you don't see it if they aren't.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

How bout dat Jungle Book trailer

Sign me up

mikey

Jungle Book?

*flies to youtube*

DAT SCARLETT JOHANNSON

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

mikey

I wasn't a fan of the original or the disney version but this one has enough star power that I might
plus that trailer made me expect good things from the soundtrack
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Though I'm not a huge fan of Disney movies getting the "Marvel cinematic" treatment, I can't really complain when the cast is as spectacular as it is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!