News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bubbles

I was in a bad mood when I watched it so I didn't love it as much as I wanted to...but I recognize how good it was I just wish I could've enjoyed it more

KefkaticFanatic

Was gonna see it but then half the group flaked so we'll have to reschedule.

In other news I saw Jurassic World with fam.  It's good if you just want some mindless entertainment, but it is not a good movie.

It seems like Terminator will also be not good based on early reviews, but man I just gotta see it cause Ahnold

me irl
[close]

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 28, 2015, 10:44:15 PMWas gonna see it but then half the group flaked so we'll have to reschedule.

In other news I saw Jurassic World with fam.  It's good if you just want some mindless entertainment, but it is not a good movie.

It seems like Terminator will also be not good based on early reviews, but man I just gotta see it cause Ahnold
the mini drama in between the characters made the movie feel a whole lot less like jurassic park.  However I liked having all the different points of view between the different groups if you understand what I mean
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

idk the kids were worthless characters and chris pratt + the girl were a pretty genero combo so it all felt pretty dull.  The only character I actually liked was indian CEO man.

me irl
[close]

Sebastian

Jurassic World was a disappointment :/

Yug_Guy

Quote from: mariolegofan on June 29, 2015, 10:32:47 AMJurassic World was a disappointment :/
I was actually talking with a friend of mine a while back, and she said that she thought Jurassic World was gonna be really good, and that she wasn't quite sure about the new Star Wars movie. I had the exact opposite opinion. At least I'm half right so far.  ;)

In other topic-relevant news, I just found out that Netflix has Hot Fuzz available on instant. So if you'll excuse me...

Maelstrom

I finally saw Inside Out.
Phenominal.
It had the sense of wonder that makes Pixar files so wonderful while still staying unique.
10/10

Nebbles

I loved Inside Out a lot, and the short before it was really amazing.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Sebastian

I can't wait till its on DvD. I don't go to the theater. I'm to poor

SlowPokemon

I saw The Gift tonight and it was so good, really highly recommended if psychological thrillers are your thing. I highly recommend you don't see it if they aren't.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

How bout dat Jungle Book trailer

Sign me up

mikey

Jungle Book?

*flies to youtube*

DAT SCARLETT JOHANNSON

unmotivated

SlowPokemon

mikey

I wasn't a fan of the original or the disney version but this one has enough star power that I might
plus that trailer made me expect good things from the soundtrack
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Though I'm not a huge fan of Disney movies getting the "Marvel cinematic" treatment, I can't really complain when the cast is as spectacular as it is.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!