Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

III HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

I am in disbelief at the past 5 posts and will choose to not respond to them because there is just too much wrong

me irl
[close]

blueflower999

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 09, 2015, 09:24:50 PMI am in disbelief at the past 5 posts and will choose to not respond to them because there is just too much wrong
Aw but I made that post hoping that you'd come in with some ridiculous argument that I could attack.  :(

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 09, 2015, 09:05:38 PMIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
Nooo... Nooo... NOOO YOU WILL DIE
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 09, 2015, 09:24:50 PMI am in disbelief at the past 5 posts and will choose to not respond to them because there is just too much wrong
maybe you're just old D:
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

I don't really like any of the Star Wars films tbh
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

KefkaticFanatic

The poor taste (or at least flame bait mockery of it) is pretty impressive in this thread.  On one hand it's sort of amusing, on the other it's moderately disgusting.

me irl
[close]

MaestroUGC

The prequels had a lot of problems, but the least of them is the overall story. That said most people have issues with the prequels because they aren't, nor do they try to be, the original trilogy.

I do agree that Episode III is easily the best, critically or otherwise, in the entire series because it's the one that snaps the entire series into view. Sure, the original trilogy is fairly self contained, both trilogies are; but as it stands the entire series is best interpreted as one story, rather than two parts.

Personally when I re-watch the series this summer my preferred order is 4, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6. It's a much better grand narrative and is probably how I'll introduce them to my kids.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

KefkaticFanatic

Disregarding the first one which was a complete and total mess of a story, 2 and 3 had a perfectly reasonable overarching plot.  Where they fell apart was mostly in acting and dialogue, plus some really weak or nonsensical writing choices, like the vague inclusion of jango fett and horrible way they dealt with grevious.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

Everyone go see Inside Out

Honestly I don't know why I watch American animated films that aren't Disney or Pixar nothing else can even compare

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 19, 2015, 09:20:34 PMEveryone go see Inside Out

Honestly I don't know why I watch American animated films that aren't Disney or Pixar nothing else can even compare
I want to see it so bad :P

Dudeman

IT'S SO GOOD. I CRIED. TWICE. GO SEE IT.

Who's your friend who likes to play...
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

BING BONG BING BONG

I cried too it was SO GOOD

I want the soundtrack, Michael Giacchino's Pixar music is so enjoyable

Latios212

I'm not at all a movie person, but daaaaaang I enjoyed Inside Out from beginning to end!

Best movie I've seen in a long time, maybe ever.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Nebbles

Inside Out was pretty fantastic. And it made me cry like three times.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel