News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaestroUGC

I can only assume I don't know what you're talking about, because you just spouted gibberish.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Dudeman

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 01, 2015, 12:32:21 PMyou should see the hishe of gthe age of ultron trailer
I understand the gibberish!
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

KefkaticFanatic

Mad Max Fury Road was AMAZING, one of the best action movies in a long time, probably one of the top 10 of all time.

me irl
[close]

BlackDragonSlayer

I saw Avengers: Age of Ultron today. I enjoyed it very much.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

I finally saw Interstellar.
Exceptional.

Dudeman

Would you say it was...out of this world?
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

mikey

Quote from: Maelstrom on May 23, 2015, 09:01:14 PMI finally saw Interstellar.
Exceptional.
I like how it gives you that feeling you get when you finally catch up to the solution with the main characters, the aha moment
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: Dudeman on May 23, 2015, 09:01:40 PMWould you say it was...out of this world?
Bad pun is bad.
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on May 23, 2015, 09:09:26 PMI like how it gives you that feeling you get when you finally catch up to the solution with the main characters, the aha moment
I totally agree.
Spoiler
I also found it amusing how no one mentioned that the fact that there was a massive black hole until they reached the galaxy.
[close]

KefkaticFanatic

I somehow had not watched Inglourious Basterds or Django Unchained until recently.  I am glad I rectified that.  Ah, Tarantino.

me irl
[close]

Nebbles

I still gotta see Django Unchained.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SuperFireKirby

It's basically Inglorious Basterds, but replace nazis with slavery and Leo DiCaprio.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

blueflower999

So I re-watched all six Star Wars movies in a marathon from Episode 1 to Episode 6, partially because I wanted to review them some time before the 7th came out and partially because I had been hearing a lot of hate for Episodes 1, 2, and 3, and I was curious if they were really that much worse than 4, 5, and 6.

I don't see anything wrong with them. In fact I think I like the prequels more than the original three movies. Is there something wrong with me like why does everyone hate them so much
Bulbear! Blueflower999

mikey

it's cause they're stupid

Star Wars III is the best of the 6 and anyone who likes the original trilogy better than Revenge of the Sith is kidding themselves
unmotivated

blueflower999

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 09, 2015, 08:19:35 PMit's cause they're stupid

Star Wars III is the best of the 6 and anyone who likes the original trilogy better than Revenge of the Sith is kidding themselves
I agree with you actually lol. I've seen all six of the movies countless times but when I watched them all from beginning to end, III definitely stuck out as being the best. The writing is great, the effects are at their most impressive, everything comes to a huge climax and topples into despair.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Imo, III had a great script, great special effects, and great music.
The acting however, was absolutely terrible.