Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Try Xenoblade Chronicles or Ocarina of Time 3D

Or Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn/Path of Radiance

Sebastian

Maelstrom

I meant to look for prices.

It's not that expensive. You could easily find a used original model for 90-110.
Even cheaper if you check your local craigslist.

mikey

unmotivated

Sebastian

I'll have to look!
Thanks! :)

ThatGamer

I have every game on your "need to get" list. Except Dark Moon, that is my brother's.

I have almost every possible Nes, DS, DSI, Wii, Wii-U and 3DS game, but alas, I have no N64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA, GBC, or Snes games
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Zunawe

Back to movies, Kingsman is supposedly really good. There was an advanced screening here that a bunch of my friends went to.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

ThatGamer

Quote from: Zunawe on February 14, 2015, 04:06:55 PMBack to movies, Kingsman is supposedly really good. There was an advanced screening here that a bunch of my friends went to.

I saw it, it is awesome. Lots of swearing, nudity, and violence. But every bit of it I enjoyed.

I like when the billionare has a special meal, and when the tray is uncovered it reveals a Big Mac. XD
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 03:01:00 PMI have every game on your "need to get" list. Except Dark Moon, that is my brother's.

I have almost every possible Nes, DS, DSI, Wii, Wii-U and 3DS game, but alas, I have no N64, Gamecube, Gameboy, GBA, GBC, or Snes games
scrub
no gamecube
unmotivated

ThatGamer

KefkaticFanatic

http://io9.com/neill-blomkamp-hints-the-new-alien-movie-will-wipe-out-1688132671?utm_campaign=socialflow_io9_facebook&utm_source=io9_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

New Alien film that will disregard anything beyond Aliens, try to return to the mood of the original film, and is going to include Sigourney Weaver.

MY BODY IS READY

me irl
[close]

Yugi

Surprisingly, after a couple seconds youtube searching, there aren't any places where I can watch the room.

What a pity.

Jub3r7

that's one of those movies you see with some friends after driving down into the city with a box of plastic spoons, waiting for the perfect moment to start shouting and throwing... uh, it doesn't have the same experience when you're at home by yourself watching it.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

melroycen

Going to watch Sweeney Todd for the first time tonight.
Freedom starts from within

SlowPokemon

I ADORE Sweeney Todd!! Have fun!
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.