News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

DENG finally got around to seeing John Wick.  Phenomenal pure violent action with Keanu, for anyone desiring such a thing you will get more than you expect and it will be glorious.

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

I watched Gone Girl again today and holy shit the movie is just incredible. I absolutely adore that film. It's a weird one though.

I also watched Rent for the first time and thought it was unspeakably bad; don't waste your time if you haven't seen it unless you like gross music and a story that thinks it's more important than it is.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

Had the misfortune of seeing Mortdecai last week. Possibly the worst movie I have ever seen. Definitely the worst movie I have ever paid to see.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

The grand champion in that category for me is Transformers 2.  I never fathomed you could make robot fighting and explosions boring.

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

Anyone seen Under the Sea? Not the Jim Carrey version, I'm talking the Anime. That was my worst.

But I do plan to see The Kingsman Secret Service soon, hope that's good, 'cause I'm a huge Marvel fan!
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

I just saw Project Almanac. It was good.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

ThatGamer

(triple post)

I asked my dad if I could see the Kingsman Secret Service. I expected a no, because I'm NEVER allowed to see R rated movies. But he said yes. F*CK YEAH.

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on February 14, 2015, 08:14:17 AM(triple post)

I asked my dad if I could see the Kingsman Secret Service. I expected a no, because I'm NEVER allowed to see R rated movies. But he said yes. F*CK YEAH.
I can literally watch anything I want, but I don't. I'm not a big tv/movie watcher.
I'm a music guy and gamer.

ThatGamer

*Jaw drops*

NOT A MOVIE LOVER?

That's ok. What kind of music and video games do you like?

Sebastian

Music:
I like anything and almost everything.

Some of my favorites:
Video Game
Classical
Jazz

Pop, Rock, and other are a little "iffy" for me.....
I like some Pop/Rock and I hate some Pop/Rock.

Metal and Rap I absolutely hate.
Imo, Rap isn't even music. It's like some bored guys are just writing corny poems about their girlfriend who broke their heart. Then they "speak" it in the same constant voice tone while a beat is in the backround.....
I call it lazy singing :P

Games:
Here is a list of what I've played/Own:
(I'm sure there is more, just can't remember.)
The ones with a red star beside them are games that I emulate on my computer.....like this *

GameCube:
FIFA Soccer 2002 (Played)
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (Mastered)
Super Mario Sunshine (Haven't beat yet)

Sega: Genesis:
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (Beat)

N64:
Banjo-Kazooie (Mastered) *
Banjo-Tooie (Mastered) *
Diddy Kong Racing (Played)
Indy Racing 2000 (Played)
Madden (2000)
Nascar 2000 (Beat)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (Played)
Mario Kart 64 (Played)
Paper Mario (Mastered) (Have on Wii Console)
Super Smash Bros. (Mastered) *
Super Mario 64 (Mastered)
Super Mario: Star Road (Mastered) *
Wave Race 64 (Played)

SNES:
Earthbound (Currently Playing) *
Super Mario RPG (Currently Playing) *

Wii:
Kirby's Epic Yarn (Played)
Lego Indiana Jones (Beat)
Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Mastered)
Lego Star Wars Complete Saga (Beat)
Mario Kart Wii (Mastered)
Mario Power Tennis (Played)
New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Beat)
Super Mario Galaxy (Haven't beat yet)
Super Mario Sluggers (Mastered)
Super Paper Mario (Mastered)
Wii Music (Mastered)
Wii Party (Mastered)

Wii U:
Mario Kart 8 (Beat)
Super Mario 3D World (Beat)

Games I want to play/get: (I'm gonna only name a few because the list is endless)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Luigi's Mansion
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Smash Bros. 4
Xenoblade Chronicles
Zelda U

As you can see, I don't have or play that many games to be considered a gamer :P
Us poor people can't be gamers. If I had money, I'd have ALL the games under "Games I want to Play." "P

mikey

rap used to be good
back when it was real rap
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 09:53:53 AMAs you can see, I don't have or play that many games to be considered a gamer :P
Wrong. You have played enough games. You haven't played a large enough variety of games.
And you might like backloggery to sort what you have played, what you haven't beat, and what you've 100%.

Sebastian

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 14, 2015, 10:01:57 AMWrong. You have played enough games. You haven't played a large enough variety of games.
And you might like backloggery to sort what you have played, what you haven't beat, and what you've 100%.
Yeah, really need to expand my playing range :P
Oh and I have a backloggery. Just don't have time to use it.

Maelstrom

PM me if you need cheaper ideas that you can play on systems you have/emulate

AwesomeYears

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 14, 2015, 09:53:53 AMGames I want to play/get: (I'm gonna only name a few because the list is endless)
Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker
Luigi's Mansion
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Mario Kart 7
Super Mario 3D Land
Super Smash Bros. 4
Xenoblade Chronicles
Zelda U
I was looking up price for some of your wanted games on eBay, and apparently, a brand new Dark Moon game (with free shipping) is just as expensive as a worn out original Luigi's Mansion!