News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I didn't care for The Hunger Games book or film so I didn't bother with the others.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SuperFireKirby

B-But... J-LAW! She's like the female JGL!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

MaestroUGC

I don't think she's really impressed me yet. She's not a bad actress, but nothing is making her stand out to me.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Admittedly J-Law is awesome. I loved her in Silver Linings Playbook.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on December 03, 2014, 12:42:26 PMI don't think she's really impressed me yet. She's not a bad actress, but nothing is making her stand out to me.
I agree with Maestro. I think she just got lucky...haha.

BTW, Slow, nice sig of videogamelegodude. Love that post he made :)

KefkaticFanatic

Rewatched Guardians of the Galaxy on Saturday since my brother had never seen it.

It was an excellent decision.

me irl
[close]

mikey

One of the best you can possibly make.
Do you have the bluray edition with the alternate ending
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Saw The Interview cuz teh hype. It was terrible.

It was such a fucking dumb movie, I'm just glad I didn't actually pay money to see it.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

KefkaticFanatic

Nah we just used our enormous amount of free Amazon instant video bux to rent it

and ya SFK I had 0 desire to watch that sort of film before it had the hype so I had no reason to think of it after beyond the whole "yea f u commies" deal, but even then not worth

me irl
[close]

ThatGamer

I wanted to see The Interview, but alas, I'm not allowed to see dick. Pun intended.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

unmotivated

blueflower999

It is if The Interview features penises or a character named Dick!
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on January 02, 2015, 09:57:44 PMIt is if The Interview features penises or a character named Dick!

Exactly! But also, dick refers to not being able to see anything, so that's why it's a pun.
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

SuperFireKirby

Yeah and I'm pretty sure you see Seth Rogan's dick at some point during the movie.

ThatGamer