News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SlowPokemon

I mean Miyazaki deserves another one infinitely more than Leo deserves a first :P
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

SlowPokemon

So I went to the movies three times in the last week (like wtf why have I been so many times).

1. Gone Girl
2. The Tale of Princess Kaguya
3. Interstellar

What a fucking fantastic week in movies for me and ugh if you have the chance to see any of these 10/10 movies (seriously they're all 10/10 for me) do it just do it

Sebastian

mikey

Mockingjay isn't doing as well as the first two hunger games so if we're lucky it won't hit 4 billion
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on November 29, 2014, 08:49:52 AMMockingjay isn't doing as well as the first two hunger games so if we're lucky it won't hit 4 billion
Did you see it? I wanna see it.

FierceDeity

Interstellar lived up to the hype so much
Like, holy shit
The raving reviews I heard from friends sounded like those for every other successful movie out there, but this movie was something fuckin' else

SuperFireKirby

Mockingjay was pretty good. The entire movie was a set up for part 2, but still good regardless. I mean, J-Law.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

FireArrow

Quote from: FierceDeity on December 02, 2014, 09:43:30 PMInterstellar lived up to the hype so much
Like, holy shit
The raving reviews I heard from friends sounded like those for every other successful movie out there, but this movie was something fuckin' else

Ok, I need to see this now.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

SlowPokemon

It was good but it felt so overwhelmingly similar in style to Nolan's other film Inception that I couldn't help feeling a sense of staleness, especially considering that Inception is the better film of the two. Interstellar was very good and like I said it's probably a 9/10 or 10/10 for me, but I think that Inception accomplishes everything Interstellar does and does it a little bit better.

But god if you get the chance see Interstellar in IMAX. It's crazy cool.

mikey

It's still on my to-watch list along with like 3 or 4 other movies lol
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

I'd say that Interstellar is the better film between it and Inception.

Inception was cool and all, but Interstellar didn't rely as heavily on suspension of disbelief to tell its story.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

K-NiGhT

Still haven't seen interstellar, but I did go see Mockingjay last weekend and it was pretty good. All of the Hunger Games movies so far have done a great job of following the books pretty strictly.

Though I wonder what they'll do in Part 2 without Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

mikey

They already have most of the MJ2 parts with him filmed
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on December 03, 2014, 08:46:33 AMThey already have most of the MJ2 parts with him filmed
Yeah, I read that somewhere too. I think they filmed about 50% of his part on MJ2 before he died.

K-NiGhT

i thought it was only the first part
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*