News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KefkaticFanatic

As long as you can agree RDJ is great then I think we can still accept one another

In other news I recently watched "Big Trouble in Little China" which is this AMAZING 80s B-movie that anybody who likes campy bullshit films should watch.  It has a funky soundtrack, main character with mullet, tons of cheesy but great one-liners, and a ton of bizarre Chinese mythology stereotypes.  It is hilarious and fantastic.  Disclaimer: I love campy bullshit.  I heavily enjoy Star Trek TOS and all the cheesy stories of kung fu movies.

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 24, 2014, 08:26:06 PM"Big Trouble in Little China"
OH GOD THIS MOVIE

KUNG-FU TRUCKER KURT RUSSELL IS BEST KURT RUSSELL

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

K-NiGhT

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on October 24, 2014, 08:26:06 PM"Big Trouble in Little China"
That's the one where the guy expands and blows up right
Quote from: K-NiGhT on April 11, 2024, 11:54:48 AMwow, 20 years

*crumbles into dust and blows away in the wind*

Zunawe

Nightcrawler is amazing and you should all go see it.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

KefkaticFanatic

Big Hero 6 was so good everybody should watch it ahh

me irl
[close]

SlowPokemon

^I KNOW. I saw it yesterday. First Marvel movie I thought was worthy of being called amazing/excellent/brilliant/whatever. The animation was incredible, the score was great, and the story was very enjoyable (no romance + lots of feminism = nice job disney). Definitely the best marvel movie I've ever seen and also Disney's best animated film in a few years.

Also I fucking cried at least twice no shame
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Waddle Bro

God now I need to watch it

Zunawe

Interstellar is also fantastic. One of the best movies I've seen this year.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

mikey

Big Hero 6 and Interstellar are the 2 movies making the moola this weekend.  Big hero 6 is definitely going to be a top 5 movie this year, so I'd say that the 5 best selling movies this year are probs gonna be
Mockingjay
Guardians of the Galaxy
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
Big Hero 6
The LEGO: Movie

Will not be surprised at all if this is what it looks like
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Hayao Miyazaki was awarded an honorary Oscar for his contributions to fillm throughout the years. Just look how happy he is.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

Oh also working ropes on saturday I decided it went like this:  If people aren't into interstellar they just go see bh6.
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Big Hero 6 was 100% awesome

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

Waddle Bro

KefkaticFanatic

me irl
[close]

SuperFireKirby