News:

Spotted an error on the main site? Let us know!

Main Menu

Movie Lovers?

Started by Super Zombie, May 01, 2008, 05:24:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperFireKirby

Everyone tells me it was by far the best Marvel movie(though that's honestly not saying much...at all). I'm probably gonna see it tomorrow

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: Zunawe on August 06, 2014, 08:26:01 PMIt actually looked pretty mediocre from the previews. Did they just advertise it poorly?
It's just got a bad rep because it's not as famous as like Iron man and Captain America.  Not many people have heard of guardians but it really was so great.
unmotivated

braix

I watched it with a friend today. I'm really not a fan of Marvel so kill me, but I didn't enjoy the movie very much.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

mikey

Quote from: zoroark1264 on August 07, 2014, 04:15:33 PMI watched it with a friend today. I'm really not a fan of Marvel so kill me, but I didn't enjoy the movie very much.
Ya you're dead to me
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

Saw Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not a huge fan of summer blockbuster action films, but the movie was absolutely fantastic.

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 09, 2014, 03:06:10 PMSaw Guardians of the Galaxy. I'm not a huge fan of summer blockbuster action films, but the movie was absolutely fantastic.
:D
unmotivated

SlowPokemon

Oh my god. I finally got around to watching American Beauty and wow. That's one of the greatest movies I've ever seen.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Jompa

Anyone seen Mulholland Drive? I thought it was fantastic.
I have to write two school assignments about it in about a month, which will be absolutely crazy. One where I analyze the ending, and one assignment where I choose my own area to focus on. I was the only person in class who got a movie this crazy...
Birdo for Smash

mikey

TMNT is better than I thought
unmotivated

SuperFireKirby

It looks so awful. Michael Bay + Megan Fox + Ugly-as-fuck CGI usually equals a bad time

mikey

Quote from: SuperFireKirby on August 22, 2014, 04:19:10 PMIt looks so awful. Michael Bay + Megan Fox + Ugly-as-fuck CGI usually equals a bad time
Raph and Leo look fine, and you don't really notice very much during the movie.
I'd watch it again just for the scene where they go up the elevator.
BEST
PART
IN THE MOVIE
unmotivated

Nebbles

yeah i'm with SFK on this one

I saw Guardians of the Galaxy though, A+ movie. I loved every second of it.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Nebbles on August 22, 2014, 04:47:18 PMI saw Guardians of the Galaxy though, A+ movie. I loved every second of it.
ikr
unmotivated

blueflower999

Saw The Giver yesterday. Was pretty good, largely was faithful to the book, and kept the same overall message. I'm happy with it.
Bulbear! Blueflower999